Chapter 5

Rose pov

"Rose get back here now, or you will regret," Jurian yelled on the top of his lungs.

I ran out of his house. I was so scared. I never looked back at him. I was struggling get over the gate to get out. Jurian was climbing up while I was trapped on the gate he nearly got my arm so I jumped and cut my leg. The good thing was, I got over but I cut my arm while climbing up the gate, so I was in pain while running.

I heard foot steps behind me as I ran onto a street, then I looked back and saw no one there but I did see him run back into his mansion. I was so confused, why was he not running after me?

I found a taxis so I got in and hoped that I was safe from him.

"Where, love?" The driver asked.

"Erm....,.....Avon street, please," I said shaking.

"Ok. where's you're parents, miss,"

"Long story, but please take me home, I am not safe here,"

"Why are you not safe, love,"

"I can't tell you, you're a stranger and please drive,"

"Not until you tell me why,"

"Just start the fucking taxis!!"I yelled at the annoying driver.

"Alright!" As the taxis driver shouted back while starting up the taxis.

It was a long journey but I got there as fast as I could. I realised I had no money so I ran out of the taxis and banged on to the door.

Jurian pov

She ran out of the room but I didn't think that she would run out of the front door, so I ran after her.

"Rose get back here now, or you will regret,"I yelled so loud that the neighbourhood probably heard me.

I saw her on the gate so I try to pull her down and drag her back into the house, but the bitch had to jump of the gate, so I opened the gate with the key while she was running away. I would catch up to her because she is bleeding everywhere, so I doubt she will be running for long. As I ran up to a street I saw her jump onto a taxis, so I went back because there is only one place she will be..... at home. So I walked back home and got on to the phone with her dad..

-

Sorry for the long wait. I now this is not a long part but the next part hopeful be longer. I hope you enjoy this book. I have a new story as well as this one if you want to start to read that too it's called we can't be together. please vote and comment guys!!!! xxxx