Chapter 9

Jurian pov

"No rose, you have wrong idea now. I have never harmed your sister, I haven't even met her, but I found this on the door step. Do you remember what i told you, about your father, that he used me for my money then thought it was ok to try to steal my money. I don't think so, Rose. I knew I had to save you as now look what your own father has done. He's murdered your sister and I hate to know what he'll do to you but in a strange way i think i love you Rose,"I explained to her in a soft but serious tone of voice.

"Love me, love me. You don't love me. Look what you have done. Last night, took my dignity and virginity without me wanting you too and now you think you love me, you're sick and twisted Jurian, I hate your guts, you're a monster and i never want to hear the words i love you again, because if you fucking did you wouldn't killed my amazing sister and..... raped me!" She screamed into my guilty looking face.

"I raped you?! But...but I thought you wanted it. I'm so stupid and so sorry, Rose. And I swear I never touched your sister, please believe me," I begged.

"Believe you!  You took me away from family TWICE..... Just go away,"  I walked out the room into my living room and tried to calm down.

So do i love this girl, yes i do but she has a point, why did I do that to her. I'm sick and twisted like she said. All i care about is sex, money and drink, but after i met her, i have changed but my old me has came back and took over my love life once again. I remember my first proper girlfriend and i cared so much about her but she changed into a slutty whore because she met my friends. I regret that, i really do and she cheated on me with my best mate. That's why I'm like this to girls now and I shouldn't of let this take over me. I'm going to change for her, I need too.

Rose pov

I can't believe he thinks he loves me. Who could love him, he takes venerable girls' biggest possession and believes that she wanted it. I hate him so much and i want to go home and cry. He's killed my beloved sister blames it on my father whose great at pushing away his own blood, but would he do a thing like that. I don't even know, I don't even know him any more, even though he's my own dad. Shes done nothing wrong. I really miss her and i want her to be with me, forever. I will never see her walk down the aisle in her beautiful white dress with her sliver heels walking over the pink blossoms upon the ground, watching her hold hands with the love of her life and declaring her love for him and his love for her.

I walked over to the stone cold door, he must of left it open for me, so i ran out and popped into the shower. I heard the door bell and then a slam, i wonder what Jurians doing.

New part guys hope you enjoy xx more votes and reads xx