chapter 8

Rose pov

I woke up and saw my dry blood in my long brown hair. I was scared, I didn't know what to do, so I say there wishing my shit life was over. Why did it have to be me who got in shit and have to pay the consequences of what my father did too him. I'm only 16 years old. I was in no trouble before he came. Why can't I have a fun and great life, my life is shit and dangerous. I hope Jurian stops getting me because i don't want to be hurt no more. I want to be loved again, be with my family. Then I busted in to tears and walked over to the locked door then back into the bathroom and went to have a shower but they was no water coming out of the shower head.

"You fucking thing, please work,"I screamed.

I jumped out of my skin as I heard someone walk into my room, so I ran out the bathroom and saw Jurian. He looked at me and started to laugh.

"Why you laughing," I demanded to know why.

"Nothing, sweet heart,"

"You never call me thats what my...."I said then realizing I should of said that.

"Oh so I was right, you're a dirty whore,"

"No you've got wrong idea, I meant my family. I love them and they love me,"

"Really, well you're going to regret that," bitterly says while walking out the room.

Jade's pov

I woke up and saw bins around me. Why was I in a skip. I saw the crusher come closer and I saw older man laughing, he looked familiar. I screamed and I saw him laugh.

"No please don't, what have I done,"I screamed.

"Nothing sweet heart,"he laughed.

"But,..." realising who it was killing made me cry, he clicked the button and I slowly closed my heavy eyes for the last time.

Rose pov

I saw Jurian come back and he walked to my room and dropped the necklace in my hands. It was my sister's that I gave her and she swore she would never take it off. I looked at jurian he looked confused and walked out.

"You monster, you kill my sister,"I yelled

...

He walked up to me, slowly but with pure anger. I was confused, why would he be angry at me. He grabbed my weak arm pushed onto the bed, hovering over me. I didn't know what he was doing, his eyes were pure black or was I seeing things. He went from my neck kissing and biting, giving me a strange butterfly feeling. He then started to strip me, I was confused and frozen hoping he would stop. I lied there not even looking at him in dressing himself, tears started coming out. I don't know what a weak pathetic broken girl could do in this situation, this seem familiar, like this has happened before. Not him but someone else. As he forced himself inside of me I screamed, the pain I can't cope, I can't do this. I wasn't ready...

need more reads and votes guys xxx