Chapter 7: why cant you leave me alone

Rose pov

It's been 2 weeks and I have a boy who is only just a friend who cares for me and helps me out. I enjoy being with my family. Jade got in to Oxford so she's going soon and so is James, he is going to American university for sports so its just me and mum soon but I am glad Jurian has left me and dad alone now. I think my life is just better now.

Mum is going out with James to get his grades and say goodbye and Jade has gone out for a bit, so I'm alone in the house watching my favourite movie mean girls. I love the bit where Regina gets her pay back.

*phone rings

"Yes dad.

Yh waiting for everyone come home.

Yes I'm alone and I Will be fine.

Bye dad,"

I am happy that dad actually cares about me now and he coming to see us soon, so the family is together.

*bang bang bang

What's jade doing here early.

I open the door and faced with the devil.

jade's pov

I got to the supermarket and picked up some food for mum and Rose because I'm going Oxford tomorrow and I can't wait. As I walked outside of the supermarket, I blacked out and fell into someone arms.

Jurian pov

I banged on to the door and saw a sexy looking Rose and I evily grined at her and her simile turned into a scream. She shut the door and ran upstairs. I went around the back and kicked the back door in. I went upstairs and found her, so I dragged her down the stairs. She fell and cut her cheek. I pulled her up but this time she was fighting for her life. I got her outside and pushed her into the car. She begged me to let her go and her tears could make a flood.

Rose pov

I was terrified. How did he know I was alone, but now I realise my dad was the only one who knew, i hate him. Why would he do this. I was in his car going back to hell and there was no escaping this time. All the doors and windows had locked and bars. I got pushed in to a room with a chair with ropes and around the room there was wips, knifes and other things that were bad. I got staped on the chair and started to cry. Jurian came in and wiped be 10 times but it felt like a million. He walked out the room and left me to bleed to death. I blacked out......

I hope you like this next part, but before I put out another part I need 10 more votes and I will continue. xxx