Chapter 2

The car stopped outside a big mansion. Jurian got out the car and walked over to this house. The two man dragged me out of the car. I was not struggling like last time because I was tired of being hurt even more. Jurian turned around and looked at me. The security light turned on and I started to stare at his beautiful big green eyes and then turned my eyes to his gorgeous black hair ,I didn't know he was so good looking. He look so hot and young like me but not as young. You could see his abs through his tight top. He turned back around with a smirk on his face and then opened the door. So we walked onto the grand ,big house.

"Rose I don't want to threaten you or anything so if your nice to me and respect me, I will help you out and do the same."

"Why am I here this makes no sense you take me away and you're treating me like a normal person,"

"I'm doing this for your own good, trust me,"

"I don't know if I can" I say slowly but clearly.

"Anyway, Rose this is my home,"Jurain added while he was turning around.

"Wow what a nice house,"I commented not realizing why I said that.

The two man let go of my arms and left. I was calm for a change since I got forced into a car.

"I know right, it was my grandma's house before. She had great taste,"

"She does have a great taste, did she die,"

"Yeah she did,"

"I'm sorry for your lost, Jurian"

"It's ok. There's no need to apologise, now follow me,"

I saw Jurian putting his hand through his soft looking hair and giving me a sexy looking smile while opening a big door to a luxury bedroom. Oh no I'm falling for a nice/ horrible man/ kidnappers good looks.

"This is your room, Rose. I hope you like it,"Jurian announced.

"I'm so confused, why have I got 5 star room, I'm suppose to be kidnapped. Can I ask you, Jurain, how old are you and please tell me a better answer to why I'm here" I asked while starring into his green eyes.

"I'm 19 and I have all ways admired you and I have a deal with your father which I'm hoping he will forget, so I took you away from him,"

"What's, this ... deal? And my father doesn't even bother with us anymore" I asked with curiosity but letting out feelings to a complete STRANGER.

"I'll Tell you later. Put something nice on for dinner and I will tell you. I will come and get you later,"

"I suppose, but I need to know, this is my life that's its effecting the most... see you later,"

"Good I will see you then," Jurian agreed while winking at me, then leaving the room.

I suddenly got weird chills on my body, so I went straight to shower.

Jurian pov

As I lefted the room, I was thinking about her body, hair and her soft lips. I wanted to go and see her again, she is gorgeous. I went down stairs and started cooking. After cooking, I walked into my room, took my clothes off and popped into the shower. I couldn't  stop thinking about her. I was dreaming about touching her soft body and kissing her wet, gentle lips.

Rose pov

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror wondering why a hot guy like Jurian wanted me. As I got changed I was thinking about Jurian's sexy green eyes winking at me with his half sexy smile and his messy black hair and his six pack poking through is tight t-shirt. I think I'm failing for Jurian. The mafia boss ..........

I will be updating soon. please vote and comment x