Chapter 10

Rose pov

I walked down stairs and saw man with red roses, it was Jurian and he turned around, then hid the flowers and walked straight upstairs. Whats he up to again, maybe he's got girlfriend, why would I care after what he's done or maybe their a present for me. I started laugh to myself, I doubt he's that nice.

I went over to the fridge to make me some lunch as I was starving and needed a break from reality.

Jurian came past me and went straight out the door without a goodbye and a kiss. Wait a sec, a kiss, why did I want a kiss. Why did it come in my head. I seriously need to stop caring about this jerk.

So he was out for 4 hours. I got really bored, lonely and really started to miss him, i don't know why though. He came back and again went straight upstairs, he was up there for half an hour, then he came down and gave me a box with a my favourite flowers soft crimson roses. There were gorgeous and smelled amazing, i opened the box and saw the biggest sapphire ring ever, i was in love.
"Before you do anything, rose. I need to say sorry with of course isn't good enough, especially that inhuman thing I did to you. I'll need forgive myself and I'm going to prove myself for you. You have many be better when you ran away. The things I did to you are disgusting vile nasty just to keep you safe, are no excuses. I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me." Jurian let his heart out.
I looked up at him in shock, he smiled with that sexy grin. He looked up at me with lust and maybe just maybe a bit of love in in those sparkling green eyes of his. How could I say no to this hell of a sexy guy who was in a tight black suit with a silver tie. He's hair in a perfect quiff. The heavens above sent down a Greek god just for me....

Then it hit me all those things he has done to me. Hurt me emotionally and physically. So I gave him the box back, looked up to him shaking my head slowly then turning off for my room.

I slammed my exhausted body on to my chilly bed, letting all my tears sink into the stain sheets. Why was I crying about rejecting him. I don't understand these feelings.

Jurian pov

I can't believe she gave me back beautiful ring, I thought I had her, I thought she was mine but I did take important stuff from her but I'm going to have to try harder to make her believe me.

I walked up stairs and opened her door as she looked up at me with her red raw eyes. I walked over to her smiled slightly and put the box and flowers in front of her. She looked at me her mouth opened still in shock.

"This bad boy ring wont fit on my finger, will it," as i laughed and she started to smile then laugh.

"I bet you look lovely in a lady's ring, Jurian...Why you doing this," She laughed more with me then got serious.

"I'm really sorry, Rose. I am messed up and i need to see someone about it, so i would love you to try and understand and hopefully get along with each other," I stopped laughing and sounded serious like she did.

"Can I at least know why you did to me," She asked politely.

"When I had my first proper girlfriend, I just started this business. I adored her and cherished her. I thought she was the love of my life, the way her blonde long hair would blow in the wind into her face and eyes as she smiled and tucked it behind her ear and her eyes would go so big. Anyway she met my friends that's when she changed from a innocent beautiful young lady to a slutty vile human. Then she started to abuse me physically and mentally after that I still thought she loved me. She was sleeping with all my friends and taking drugs, as my mates got her in to it. I regret letting her meet them, I really do. That's when she wanted money off me, she had never asked before. I obviously said yes but it was everyday, every minute she wanted more. So when she tried to sexually attack me, I realised she's no good for me and I ended it," I let out my heart for the first time in a long time crying in front of someone. Rose came over hugged me tightly and said it will be alright.

We looked at each other after and I slowly got closer into her face and pecked her soft warm lips with mine. She took me by surprise and carried on slowly but it felt passion with slight anger behind it. We both moved away, I smiled at her and went into my room.

Sorry guys just started exams today, maths one and got one on Friday, so i need to revise. Vote and comment and please read my other story. Jassa is rocky from some girls. He is so gorgeous and i have little obsession with him lol but love my bf more though. The acter who plays rocky is called jassa (cant remember second name to long lol)