Chapter 11- An evil twist

Jurian pov

I woke up the next day, after a strange night. I was with my wife penny, who I married yesterday, she stayed the night. I quickly walked down stairs and saw rose wearing a pink bra and pant set. She looked up and saw her beautiful but red face. Tears running down her soft, gentle skin. I walked over to her and kissed her lips, she was still.

I whispered into her ear,"It's not what it looks like with penny,".

She ran up stairs and then penny walked down the stairs, not the girl I wanted to see.

"Sweetheart, I got to go out, see you tomorrow morning. Good morning,"as she winked and forced her lips on to mine.

"Bye penny......"

"love you and I will miss you so much,"she said with an evil grin and looked up at rose who was on the top of the stairs, giving penny a dirty look.

"Love......love you too,"I forced it out my pathetic mouth. I looked at the girl of my dreams, who formed yet another tear in her eye.

She walked down the stairs and said "Before you go, hi I am Rose and we have never met before but why you HERE?!"she asked meaningfully.

"Yeah I know that,....Rose. I am here with my husband,so why you HERE living with my husband Jurian?!" she snapped back at rose.

"Is this true,.....Jurian." Rose went quiet."Omg, you tried to use me as your toy or something, I though you were going to show how much you loved me. I hate you, again. I'm stupid for forgiving you!" She ran up stairs and slammed the door.

"Bye and sorry for that, you really should kick her out."

"Alright penny alright, you shouldn't of said that, I was going to tell her,"

Penny walked out the door, laughing. Rose needs to know everything.

hours later

Rose pov

I can't believe, he has a wife. WTF!

I love him. Wait, I am in love with someone I hate. How is this possible.

*door opens

"No go away, Jurian"

"Listen to me now, yesterday I was told if I don't marry this girl, penny, all my money and house and businesses will be taken away from me. so I married her yesterday. I was going to tell you yesterday but she came home with me and forced me to.... or she would tell your father and everything will be gone and he would kill you. yeah your own dad, Rose. He is a monster, Rose and I do love you but when she's around, I can't do the things I wish I could do with you, not her. I'm sorry Rose. It was hard to say I loved her, especially went the girl I love is near,".

"Oh....I'm sorry, I didn't know. Come here,". she ran up to me and hugged me tight and she put her soft lips on to mine. I kissed her back.

I woke up the next day and saw Jurian wasn't around, I bet he is down stairs with her. So I put on a naughty bra and thong. I walked down stairs and penny's face was priceless, while Jurian was smiling but trying to hide it. I walked over to Jurian and hugged him, he didn't know we're to put his hands. I turned around and penny gave me a dirty look. She walked over to kitchen, telling me to follow.

"What!?" I said horribly.

"Get some clothes on and leave my husband alone, slut"

"I don't think so, I live here, you don't and mate I'm no slut. You are. Don't ever tell me what to do, alright."

"What ever,....slut" as she said that I slapped her and walked away."Tell your.....wife, to get some manners, before I bang her" I turned around and the look she gave me was so hilarious.

~

So sorry for not updating, earlier than this. vote and comment plz  Thanks guys xxxx