Chapter 4

Rose pov

He knew where I was.

I was stuck in the small bathroom. I needed to get out but I was scared that if Jurian was there. Then the door was kicked down by Jurian. I could see the anger in his big bold eyes.

"There you are Rose, I'm going to teach you a lesson," He smirked.

"Get out of my way, Jurian," He shouted.

He got hold my my long brown hair and dragged me into my bedroom. I banged my head across the wooden bed. I touched my head and it started to bleed. I looked at him in pain and anger, so I did a stupid thing and got up and pushed him away.

Jurian pov

She fucking pissed me off so I slapped her pathetic face and slammed her into a wall.

"You dirty little whore. You will regret it,"I yelled. I got hold of her neck and waist, she started to choke. I did feel sorry for her but she deserves what she gets.

"Stop please, I will do what you say, I promise," She begged.

"You promise!"

"I.....I..promise," she struggled while crying her pathetic eyes out.

I let go of her neck and pushed her away. I kissed her so she would stop crying but she carried on so I when straight out if the room and slammed the door. What have I done.

Rose pov

He kissed the top of my head and walked straight out of the room, I did not notice if he looked at me because I was too busy trying to get my breath back. I limbed on to the bed and lay there thinking of what he done. To be honest I don't care how I look I care more about my virginity, at least he did not take that way from me.

I woke the next morning in pain. I got slowly from my bed and saw red blood marks on my pillow and bed, so I quickly limbed into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I was a mess, my hair on the floor and drops of blood. My face was full if scars and bruises. I started to cry all over again till I heard the door swing open.

"Hey, baby," He similed

"Don't called me baby, you monster,"I yelled back in anger.

"How am I a monster for doing something you deserve,".

"I deserve respect not a black eye, you are such an asshole!!"I screamed right in his face.

He walked up to me and he put his soft lips on to mine, he forced me to open my lips, so I gave in but I pushed him away.

"Don't you dare do that again. I don't want you to kiss me!" as I said while walking away in to the bathroom to have a shower but he followed me.

"I want you to have sex with me, now" he commanded me.

He walked up to me and tried to pull up my vest till I slapped him and ran out of the room. I got into the living room and saw one of his men open the door. I ran out of the mission and headed home...

_

Sorry I have not updated family problems. I hope you like this chapter xxx