𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴+, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

What the hell just happened?

It was impossible to determine how much time had passed while I stood motionless, gazing into the abyss before me. It was still night when I returned to my apartment. My adrenaline had subsided, and my clothes felt sticky from the humid weather and the unprompted sparring session in the woods.

Without hesitation, I took off my shirt and threw it in the corner of the room. I then proceeded to remove my pants, underwear, and socks; each piece of clothing was discarded with every step I took until I arrived at the bathroom.

I stood there staring at the running shower faucet as it sprayed icy-cold water over my face and down my body. My mind went back to what happened earlier. The shock from the cold did not work for long. I didn't even know his name. It had to have been a joke.

A chill ran down my spine. All I could see were those deep blue pools, just as mysterious as the ocean and forever etched in my memory... And that stupid tail... I pressed the crown of my forehead against the white tile of the shower wall, my eyes clenching shut. I could still feel his bare body nestled against mine, the soft scent of his skin remained in my nostrils. Subconsciously, my hand drifted downward of its own volition, sliding past my navel and brushing atop the dark strands of pubic hair between my legs.

That brief encounter had shown me the depths of my hunger, and I was now starving, I craved that rush, and before I knew it a shaky hand curled around my lower appendage. At first, I just stood there unsure of what to do, giving it a hesitant stroke before reluctantly falling into a slow rhythm, my embarrassment fading away and taken over by desire. I never knew I had. I breathed in the scent of oakmoss and lavender as the pace increased. My knees almost buckled from the sensation of it all. It was sloppy and awkward; now that I think about it, this was the first time I touched myself.

My forehead pressed harder into the white tile, my mouth ajar as low choked breaths escaped, my body inching into the sweet sensation and that addicting friction. I imagine him. His warmth and his body pressed against mine, his tail kneading me and teasing me. I soon climaxed in my palm.

I felt my face heating up as my body began to sober, it was shocking how fast the feeling came and went. Damn, just what the hell was that all about? I jerked back like snapping out of a stupor and almost tripping out of the shower. It had to have been something the Kitsune did to my mind. The rest of the night was spent tossing and turning as I pressed my pillow over my temple there was no use.

Boom Boom Boom!

What?! I jumped from my mattress scrambling over to the clock by my bedside, almost dropping it in the process it read: 12:30 pm.

Somehow, I drifted off to sleep. The beating on my apartment door continued. I had forgotten about the meet and greet with one of my potential wives.

"I know you're in there Sasuke!" It was Tsunade-dono whose loud shrill voice I recognized. She expected me back at her office at 8:30 a.m.

There was no time! I ripped my closet door open, searching for formal clothing. The only formal thing I owned was a black three-piece suit I wore to a couple of funerals.

I swiftly tossed it on my bed before rushing to the bathroom and splashing the faucet water aggressively on my face. I also started brushing my teeth. As the knocks grew louder, they became more frequent. The Hokage was not happy.