𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴+, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

As I walked, the peaceful sound of my breath hitting my ivory mask gave me strength. I was following Naruto's tracks into a forest that I knew was enemy territory. It may not have been the smartest move but dealing with the blonde had rid me of all rationality.

Over three days, I knew him to be chaotic, impulsive, and loud...

And yet...

I couldn't bear to let him go. I had been walking for an hour and his tracks had disappeared, leaving me to wonder what to do next.

I came across a part of the forest that led to a large cave. I paused to consider whether or not to enter, but ultimately decided it was necessary. As I made my way through the cool cave, a gust of wind greeted me and as I reached the end, I found two corridors branching off in different directions.

First, I examined the options on the left and right. Both paths were shrouded in darkness and difficult to distinguish, but I ultimately chose the left one. As I made my way down the long tunnel, I began to second-guess my decision.

However, my doubts were dispelled when a faint light shone through the end of the tunnel, revealing a dense covering of branches and shrubs.

When I was able to break through that's when I heard the sound of soft chatter and some bubbling sounds like a witch's cauldron. However, as I swatted the wall of branches away and broke through. I was suddenly accosted by thick steam, making it hard to see, but as I stepped down my sandal landed on something wet and slippery,  it felt like a giant wet cobblestone.

"Hey watch it pal!" As I looked down, I noticed a shiny bald head beneath the sole of my right sandal. When I looked up, I saw at least ten demons lounging in the hot spring, many of them unclothed. They were all staring at me, especially the one I had accidentally stepped on. I quickly jumped back, putting some distance between us.

"You reek of human!" One shouted.

All glowing eyes were on me, and yes, I was indeed the only human there. I had to suppress all the trepidation deep within me. I knew they could smell fear amongst other things.

"My clothes," I stated calmly.

"Eh?" The bald one that I just stepped on said.

"The human I killed... I took his clothes." I repeated in the same deadpan way.

"Oh... He must have been a smelly bastard."

I had to remove my hand from the Kunai secured to my thigh. I wanted blood. But after inhaling and exhaling deeply I pacified my temper, it wouldn't do killing Naruto's people.

I watched as the demons went back to relaxing.

A little voice in the back of my head nagging me. There was no way it could have been that easy.

Right?

"You're welcome to join us."

"Maybe later... I'm looking for someone."

"Oh?" There was a prying ring to his tone.

If I could stay calm and composed, I might be able to locate Naruto. "Naruto Uzumaki-" I began.