𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴+, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

When the front door opened, I heard that distinctive groan echoing throughout my apartment.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as those bright blue pools opened to me.

Our faces were so close that our noses almost touched. He released my neck and calmly stated, "I followed you, here."

There was no time to ask why as a cold chill swept down my spine when I heard the door to my bedroom open. In a flash, I covered his head with a blanket and sat up on the bed to prevent Tsunade from seeing him.

"Let me guess you overslept again," she said in a dull voice.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Rolling her eyes, "I'll give you ten minutes," she turned on her heels pausing at the room door she added, "Oh, and Sasuke don't be late," before slamming my room door with enough force that it split the doorframe.

Once I heard the front door shut to my apartment, I pulled the sheet down to reveal his smiling face.

"You followed me home and decided to climb in my bed? Am I missing something?" Kitsunes were a strange species.

He touched both of his pointer fingers innocently shooting me a meek glance he said, "I tried to wake you. My first thought was that you were awake when you grabbed me to spoon with you. However, I soon realized that wasn't the case when you started to dry-humped me. I just went along with it. It was fun!" He exclaimed.

"No, I didn't." I felt a heat rising from my throat up to my face.

"Oy, you were sleeping. I like the sleepy you better! He's much more fun." I knew would have likely woken up when I felt him touch my bed.

There is no doubt in my mind, so tell me how?!

"Oh, and Sasuke... I don't know if I should feel lucky or scared." He leaned in cupping a hand on the side of his mouth and began to whisper, "From what I felt you have a large package." He winked and placed a hand on my outer thigh. Time seemed to slow down, and as I gazed into those deep blue pools. I watched with bated breath as they carefully drifted down to my lap suggestively.

I couldn't help but notice him catch his lower lip between his teeth. This made me pause for a moment while my heart raced. Our eyes locked in a powerful exchange, as a spark of electricity seemed to pass between us. The things I would do to him. His hand playfully rubbed my thigh causing heat to pool in my pelvis and distracting me as he plagued all rational thought.

"I think you're very attractive," he whispered, scooted closer to me, and before I could think, I was between his thighs, his fingers stroking my hair. He felt warm against my body.

My neck craned upwards as I stared at him, our faces just millimeters apart. The temperature rising all I could hear was the blood rushing through my ears, instinctively my hands skimmed up his back as it arched in my palms.

No No No No No! If I did not leave soon, Tsunade would be back, and the last thing she needed was to see us like this. In an instant, I shifted myself from underneath him and jumped to my feet with my back facing him. "I need to get dressed!"
"What's the urgency?" I can hear the pout in his voice.

"I have a prior engagement." I sighed, there was no time for a cold shower. I was not going to survive with him.

"Eh? First, you chased me and now you're leaving me? What's so important, that it can't wait?" He said with an air of confusion.