𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

Thank you all for the love ❤️

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 Naruto'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

As soon as I entered his room, I could sense that Gramps was in a bad mood. He was pacing back and forth, a pensive expression worn upon his face. I always called it his constipated look.

The silence was uncomfortable, and I just wanted to return to Sasuke and finish what we started.

"Can I leave now?" I blurted out. "We can stand around and say nothing another time!"

His glare instantly silenced me.

"Who is he? I have a feeling you know more about your new mate than you're letting on."

"How so?" I crossed my arms jerking my head to the side.

"You lost." Our eyes locked for a brief moment. Come to think of it, I had never lost before, that was until I met him.

I muttered, "Well, he's a better fighter..."

"He is good I'll give him that, however, your emotional display in the arena this afternoon and your sudden willingness to marry is highly suspicious. Remember you were the one who vowed never to be married. So, I'm curious what changed," He eyed me. I knew he could smell my mate on me.

"I guess, I just had a change of heart, no biggie." My voice was casual, which was true. I did vow to whoop every ass, and never marry, but there was a reason why...

And why did Grandpa care?! His wish came true! I lost and now I have a mate that should be a win-win in his book.

"A change of heart? Do you think I'm a fool?"

Do not answer that Naruto, it's a trap...
"Oh no of course not." I had to work on my tone. I could see my grandfather's right eye twitching.

"Oy, okay fine! We met and fought before; it was at the waterfall. He won that time also."

He was not satisfied with that answer that seemed to only heighten Gramp's suspicions. "So, explain this to me then? Why go through all the trouble to hide it?" I watched as Granddad raised a fine brow at me as if to say checkmate.

He waited for my answer.

Uh oh! Shit.

"We. We thought you would reject our engagement." I gotta think fast. "Because he's uh... he's uh." I watched my grandfather make a jester with his hand for me to get to the point.

"He's what? What is he?" My grandfather already knew the answer, he just wanted me to confirm it, but I refused to let any harm come to my mate.

And then a light bulb went off in my head causing my ears to shoot up. "He's half-human!" I blurted out. I thought maybe if I said he was half human my grandfather would be more receptive to our union.

"A half-breed..." I watched as Gramps curled a digit against his bottom lip in thought. "So, that's what I was sensing... interesting."

"You're not mad?" I asked curious about his reaction.

"No... This is something quite unexpected. I never met a half-breed before..." There was a devious smirk forming across his face as he spoke. "I'm curious to learn more about him." He also seemed more at ease at the idea that Sasuke was only half human.