𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 Naruto'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

The tension in the air was deafening as the knocking continued but this time it was louder. As I looked up at Sasuke, I could see his jaw clench.

"I better go answer that, wait here." He said with a sigh and began to put his clothes on. As he slipped his underwear over his legs, I regarded his lean yet muscular physique. He reminded me a lot of another raven that I came across some years back.

The moment he realized I was watching him, he paused for a split second. His cheeks began to turn a soft pink, before continuing to dress.

"Sorry," I said, while rubbing the back of my head nervously, it was partly my fault I vaguely remembered him shushing me that night.

Once fully dressed, he turned to leave, but then he stopped and said, "Don't apologize. I'll be back." He looked at me, his dark eyes piercing through mine. I could feel my pulse racing, he gave a satisfied smirk before leaving me in his bedroom alone and naked. I heard his soft footsteps as he walked towards the front door of his apartment, and I could hear another man's voice on the other side.

It was then that I had an idea. I remembered my mate saying that day at the arena that he was no longer looking for a wife. He stopped for me. I could return the favor all I had to do was turn into my sexy jutsu form, then he wouldn't have to explain anything or fake his death. He could simply say that I was his wife. It was a brilliant plan!

Good thinking Uzumaki. I had placed both my index and middle finger in front of my face, using a sexy Jutsu as a glamour to hide. I changed into a seductive large-breasted woman with waist-length pigtails. I made sure the change would exclude my ears and tail. The transformation was quick and painless.

This time when I changed it felt strange, something was happening to my body, and it was not because of the Jutsu, it was something off about me and I couldn't quite put my finger on, the feeling was beyond words, there was a dull ache starting to form behind my navel, but I chopped it up as me being hungry.

There was no time to dwell. I heard the other person asking my mate what was he doing. And did he know the number of complaints about the noise from his apartment? 

My face flushed at that, there was no way I was that noisy. I heard the individual start to interrogate my mate! I felt like that was my cue, so I scanned his room. I decided against wearing my clothes, my gaze landed on one of his long-sleeved button-ups. I believed it was the same one he wore to the waterfall.

If I emerged from his room wearing his shirt it would be more convincing, so quickly I  grabbed the cream-colored button-down and slipped it over my shoulder, while flicking the hair that got trapped in the collar.

I rushed out of the bedroom buttoning the middle of the shirt, so it gave just enough coverage. In a saunter, I entered his living room where I got a good view of the doorway.

There was a tall and slender shinobi with his arms crossed loosely at the chest. He was leaning against the doorframe in a relaxed pose. His hair was medium-length, silvery, and spiky.

He oozed confidence. He was in the middle of a sentence, but his words had died when he took notice of me. I watched as his eyes went from the top of my head to my toes before turning his gaze to Sasuke and saying, "You sly dog."