𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Author's Note: 𝟭𝟴, M/M, Mpreg, Mates, Limes & Lemons later on, so be forewarned

Thank you ❤️

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 Sasuke'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

🦊

I didn't have to use my Sharingan to know what was coming next...

Abruptly, I felt his hand grab me by the front of my kimono, and slam me against the wall behind.

I felt a smirk pulling at the corner of my mouth as he inched closer.

He used his tip-toes to meet my lips halfway. His kiss was sure as he engulfed my mouth.

"Naruto-" I tried to speak but my words were silenced by his lips.

My hands felt heavy at my side. I felt uneasy like a Genin on their first mission. As I realized that this was my first kiss. Even though I knew it was coming I still felt apprehensive.

If this was anybody else I might have shoved them off of me, but as our kiss deepened that apprehension faded. It was like my hands had a mind of their own.

They began to explore his body, mapping every curve and dip as if it were a new continent waiting to be explored.

Instinctively, my fingers began to trace the lines of his spine, the dips of his waist, and the curves of his hips, each touch igniting a spark within.

Our mouths moved in perfect harmony, as our bodies pressed together as if trying to meld into one. At that moment, nothing else in the world mattered except for Naruto.

The blonde had flooded my mind and all my senses.

I decided then what I was about to do next.

"Whoa!" He cried

I clasped him by his backside and without much effort I lifted him off his feet. Instinctively he wrapped his legs around my midriff while simultaneously locking his ankles.

His arms embraced my shoulders as I held him. Naruto peered deep into my eyes taken aback by this.

"That's better," I whispered. I felt my breath picking up. There was no turning back.

My actions were fueled by a primal nature, and my body seemed to move on its own accord. The world around me was a blur as I carried him back, my grip on him tightening with each step.

I tossed him onto the mattress and began to undress, the look in his eyes unreadable.

As I let my kimono and loincloth fall to the ground, I couldn't shake the feeling that he was watching my every move, committing it to memory. It was equal parts exhilarating and unsettling.

Despite my initial reservations, I found myself drawn to him on the mattress. His eagerness to follow my lead and remove his robes only added to the tension between us.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of amusement at his eagerness, having seen him naked several times before. But this time, there was a different energy, a spark that I couldn't resist.

As I watched his chest rise and fall and heard him swallow, I couldn't resist closing the gap between us and capturing his mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.

Even his flavor was different now. I could feel him fidgeting with his underwear as he tried to multitask between our shared kiss and his underwear.

After a couple of attempts, he had finally freed himself from his restraints. My temper rose as my tongue slipped past his lips, and he began to gently suck.