10

"Hey sexy! Are you ready, the taxi's here!" Mel shouted from just outside of the bathroom. I huffed as I sprayed some perfume, allowing the smell of Lancome's Idole to drown my senses. I yanked the door, nearly bumping headfirst into her as she leant against the door frame.

"Well fuck." She teased, smacking my cheek a few times before grasping onto my arm and dragging me out of the apartment and down the stairs to the exit. The taxi was awaiting our arrival just outside the door. I pulled on the door, allowing myself fall into the leather seats before pulling it shut, Mel doing the same on the other side. The driver already seemed to know where we were going as he pulled away from our apartment complex. He wasn't as smartly dressed as what Harry was the other day, but I couldn't ask for luxurious rides everywhere I went, I wasn't a celebrity.

"You're going to love it babe. It's actually a club, something that I probably should have mentioned considering you're not the biggest fan. I'm sorry." Mel almost whispered the last part, seemingly embarrassed that she hadn't told me.

"That's okay. As long as I'm with you I'll be fine." I said, reaching to squeeze her hand.

"Good. Anyway, it's kind of a hotspot for celebrities so don't be surprised if you see someone you know. But whatever you do, don't fangirl. There's already threats of the media there, so anyone fan-girling is most likely to be escorted straight the fuck out, so don't ask questions. Just act as if you belong there." Mel rambled on.

"Mel, funnily enough, I do know how to talk to celebrities. Under everything, they are still people. I can talk to people." I spoke, my gaze flickering over the building that we were passing.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't wait for me if I get absolutely hammered, unlike you, I don't have work tomorrow. So if I disappear and don't text you, give me a day to respond and if I still haven't then send out a search party. But you can leave whenever you want okay?"

"Yep." I puffed out a breath as the driver slowly pulled up next to the kerb, the bright neon lights flashing on a sign outside the nightclub. Despite the flashing neon lights, the building itself looked very well kept and posh. In other words, the building looked suitable for celebrities. "Thank you." I offered to the driver before pushing the door open and then shutting it behind me, standing beside the car as I waited for Mel to attach herself to my arm.

"Come on Kiana." She said, offering me her hand as we both clung onto one another and entered the VIP line. "Hardy and Jones." She said to the bouncer. He spoke into his earpiece as we stood in silence, which wasn't unbearable because of the nightlife that surrounded the club. He nodded at us, letting us through the door and then the door slammed shut behind us. "Let's get fucking drunk!" Mel shouted in my ear, misjudging how loud she was shouting compared to how close to my ear she was. I smacked her away, frowning at her and then letting my eyes travel around the dimly lit club. Dry ice hovered around the strobes of lights that flashed around the club. People bounced in sync with the strobes of lights, the best of the music thrumming through everyone's bodies. And then you could clearly see the dance-floor, lights focused on that specifically. I allowed Mel to drag me through the crowds until she pushed me down on a seat at the bar, taking a seat beside me as she ordered the drinks for us. "Here." She said, pushing a drink into my hand.

I tilted my head, pouring the drink in my mouth in one as I grimaced at the taste, nearly choking at the burning sensation going through my veins.

"Shit, what the fuck was that?" I shouted to her.

"Something that will get your more than tipsy babe. Don't worry, the rest are for me, I just wanted you to try one." She shouted back, gathering the other shots in front of her on the bars counter.

"Be careful Mel." I said, but she waved at hand at me. I knew I was worrying more than I should, because she could take more alcohol than I thought.

"I'm not a lightweight like you darling." She shouted smugly.

"Yeah, yeah. You're only getting drunk so you don't have to think about who you're hooking up with tonight. Oh here's a contender now." I shouted a little lower, watching as a brunette walked up to us, leaning in between us.

"You two look like you need some more drinks. Well, maybe not you." She said, looking over the glasses that sat in front of Mel. "What do you want?" She asked, looking over me as she leaned a little closer.

"Not a big drinker, thank you though. Mel here will take some moral support though, just don't underestimate her limits." I teased, looking between the two and hoping that they would just hit it off.

"I wouldn't dream of it." The woman said, finally turning her attention to Mel.

"I don't mean to ruin the night for you, but your girlfriend's practically naked over there." Mel shouted over the woman, apologising after she interrupted her.

"What the fuck." I huffed, quickly hugging Mel before leaving her at the bar and marching towards the scene in front of me. The crowd cheered her on as she took her dress off, leaving her in only her lacy black underwear. Normally I would have been awestruck, but the situation was a little different.

I yanked my blazer off, covering the her body and pulling her with me. She leant her weight on me as she hadn't yet realised what was happening to her. My eyes caught onto the bathroom, deciding it would be a good idea to try and make her look a little more alive than what she did right now. I couldn't take her home looking like this. My hand gently pushed her through the women's bathroom door, directing her towards the sink. She seemed to get the idea as she hopped up, letting her head fall against the mirror behind her.

"Emily." I spoke up, gently grabbing her face to try and get her to pay attention. She could barely keep her eyes open. I huffed, pulled the blazer shut over her body, doing the buttons up. "How much have you had?" I asked gently. I turned the tap on next to her, splashing some water over her face to freshen her up a bit. My hands rubbed the water in, holding her face up by her chin. "What am I going to do with you Fox?"

"You could kiss me." Her voice wobbled as she used whatever energy she had to pull me against her. My breath caught in my throat as her hooded eyes opened slightly. My hands gently pushed against her stomach to keep us apart.

"Emily, no. You're drunk." I said, making her dight in defeat as she leant back a little. Her eyes then travelled to my neck, her hands following suit. Her fingertips brushed down the scar before finally leaving my body as she fell against me, asleep.

"What the fuck?" Mel's voice spoke up from behind me, hand in hand with the woman from the bar as she looked over us.

"She's fucking drunk out of her mind Mel. What am I going to tell her parents?" I panicked, gently pulling Emily off the counter to make her stand. "Emily. You need to stay awake. Just for a little while."

"Tell them nothing. You're not their agent, you're her's. Take her home, put her to bed and then leave. Don't say anything, if they ask, just say that it's best that they ask their daughter." She said, pulling the woman closer to her as other people walked in and out of the bathroom.

"Okay. Thank Mel. You give good advice, even when you're under the influence." I praised her sanity, despite the amount of alcohol she had thrumming through her body.