20

"You're Kiana?" Hailee asked, a bright smirk coming onto her face. "You're Kiana. What a lovely surprise. I have heard so much about you." She said, pulling me in for a quick hug before disappearing into the trailer. Hailee was pretty. Blonde, blue eyes, pale skin. She had a body that lured people in, but it seemed I was immune to it.  I can't say I was attracted to her, she was pretty, but I had no reason to bother with her.

"Kiana." Emily whispered out. The wind had gently picked up, a few droplets of rain starting to fall. And from then, the rain only got heavier.

"Emily." My voice came out slightly strained. Something I hadn't anticipated is that I would get emotional. Emily seemed to pick up on this as she closed the trailer door, stepping out into the rain, shivering. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt and some black pyjama bottoms with an old pair of white Air Force that no longer contained laces that she must have slipped on at the door.

"Kiana- I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to put you in that position." She spoke fast. Her arms folded, her hands rubbing her upper arms to try and keep herself warm. Water dripped from her hair down her face, but she didn't move to wipe it away, her attention was focused solely on me.

"But you did." I said, stepping down the steps to distance us a little. My head tilted up to her. "You knew how things were, and yet you led her right to me." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"I know and I'm sorry Kiana. I'm so sorry. I just- I knew she'd get on at my parents, and then they'd call me back home...I was selfish." She explained, her hands running through her hair.

"You were. What do you think she will do with me now? I moved away to leave that part of my life. And here you are. Not only am I involved in your life, you have now brought someone here that could potentially ruin mine. All I've done since I have become your agent is try to help you. I genuinely thought we were getting somewhere Fox. I was going to wait to talk to you. But I couldn't. I was going to explode. I thought about itching so often. I don't want to be horrible, but you may have just taken away my freedom. Fucking hell Emily, I was starting to think that we were more. That there was something else between us. You've made me feel like a fool. I don't take that lightly." I said, turning away from her and rushing towards my car.

"Kiana." She shouted after me. "Kiana please." She shouted again, her feet slapping harshly against the puddles as she caught up to me, tugging me back around. Her hands grabbed my face, pulling me gently towards her as her lips landed against mine. She heaved out, a moan escaping her as my hands gripped onto her hips. I didn't pull her closer, but I didn't push her away either. Her lips were soft, wet and harshly pressed against mine. The rain ran down both of us. The feeling, the cold from the rain and the warmth of her lips, it felt horribly beautiful. And I couldn't bring myself to pull away. Her teeth latched onto my bottom lip, nipping at it as her hips leant into mine more.

"Please." She said once her teeth let my lip go. Her hands remained on my face, her body stayed leaning into mine. "I'm sorry. Please Kiana. Forgive me. Please forgive me." She spoke against my lips, making my heart beat erratically. I puffed out a breath as I tried to release the feelings that I was currently experiencing. The tingles that were travelling through me. The emotions that were making me weak.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered, my hands gently letting go of her hips as I stepped out of her hold on me.

"Why?" She asked, frowning.

"Because I can't forgive you. I can't. And for that, I'm sorry. Really." I mumbled, wiping a stray tear that blended in with the rain. I took myself away, getting in the car. And she let me. She didn't shout, not twice, not even once. Her figure stayed standing still in my mirrors, not watching me leave but looking at the place that I had just stood.

"Sorry to disturb you but I have to search it." The guard from earlier spoke through my window. I nodded my head at him as I watched on as Emily's friend came out with a coat to drag her inside her trailer. And she was gone. She let me walk away, but I let her go first. My boot slammed shut as the guard came to me again, releasing me from the set. Letting me get further and further away from Emily. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't... do anything. My car took me to a place that I hadn't been for a very long time. A place that I had ignored.

The door opened before I could even knock, her hands pulling me in as her lips met mine. It didn't feel as beautiful as Emily's kiss did. But I accepted it nonetheless. The door closed loudly behind me, but I didn't let it distract me. I had one thought on my mind, and it was fucking this woman in front of me. Her back hit the wall harshly as she pulled away from me a little.

"Where have you been babe? Haven't had a good fuck in a while, just been horny men. I've been looking forward to something like this." She whispered against my lips, shuddering as one of my hands travelled down into her underwear beneath her dressing gown. "Fuck." She moaned as my other hand wrapped around her other thigh, lifting her up and letting her legs squeeze around me tightly. One of my fingers slipped into her harshly, her hips jerking unintentionally into my hand. "Jesus fucking christ." She moaned against me as she brought my head towards her, harshly meeting my lips. Her hands pulled against my hair as she continued to grind into my hand. "More." She gasped as I slipped another finger into her, her head resting on my shoulder as I pumped faster and harder. "Woah-too fast. Too fast. Fuck. I'm gonna-Oh. Oh." She gripped onto me harder as her legs shook, pushing my fingers deeper. My hand continued to move in and out at a fast pace. "Stop. I can't. Fuck it's gonna happen again. Fuck-Jones." She trembled against me again, pushing my hand away and out of her as she heaved at her overstimulation. Her head gently fell against mine as she panted out, trying to catch her breath. "What's wrong babe?" She asked as I walked her to her bathroom, gently placing her down so she could clean herself up. "Is it a woman? Someone finally got your heart have they?" She chuckled as she watched me wash my hands.

"She ruined it though. I can't be with her. She betrayed my trust." I huffed.

"Maybe you need to give her a second chance Kiana. If you were in her situation, what would you have done?"

"Probably the same thing."

"Give her another chance. You're past the scary part. She won't betray you again. But you already know that." She said as she hugged me from behind. "She hurt you. But if you know she won't do it again, why did you let her go?"

"I'm scared."

"Take a risk."