Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

BEGINNING

Y/N decided to check her email as she had sent a message with a video link of her audition for the new season of Total Drama a few days ago. She didn't expect she would get picked cause what are the chances? Not likely that's for sure. But when she opened her email, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

TOTAL DRAMA NEWEST SEASON ENTRY

Due to us needing 1 more contestant, you have been selected for the latest Total Drama season. Kindly proceed to the specified location at the following time. . .

Y/N couldn't believe it. She actually got accepted and was one of the probably thousands of people picked! Her eyes shined at the possibility of one million dollars, that's life-changing money. She needed to win it.

But her dream washed away as the realization dawned on her, she was leaving tomorrow without telling her parents, who would never approve of her being in a reality show. Y/N contemplated making up a convincing lie to tell them. Y/N's mind suddenly clicked with an idea.

•---------•

Y/N slowly walked downstairs to where her mom and dad were, Her mom was busy folding laundry and her dad was reading a book. Y/N came up to them.

"Hey... I just wanted to say I got an amazing internship that is stupid not to turn down! And I planned to go live with my friend tomorrow morning is that ok..?" Y/N said, trying to keep this fake story making sense. Her mom raised an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner? That's a very important decision, dear." Y/N's mother said, Dad hummed in agreement.

"I-I just, I was thinking about it for a while and now I think I can make it work." Y/N said calmly, cursing herself for stuttering at the beginning.

"Y/N, since your old enough to make these decisions on your own it's up to you," Her Dad answered, Mom gave a confused look to him but he just nodded, "So go and pack."

Y/N couldn't contain herself and let out a squeal, they had bought her lie. Before they could question her even more she ran upstairs and closed the door to her room.

I did it, I actually managed to pull that off!

She thought to herself as she began packing her stuff into an old suitcase she found in the corner of her room.

Her heart began racing, shes gonna compete to win one million dollars with the contestants she watched on TV, she was gonna be on TV! She smiled of just the thought of it.

With her suitcase packed and her heart still racing with excitement, she was one step closer to her dream of competing on Total Drama World Tour.

Y/N examined herself in the mirror, taking in her current outfit.

Should I keep this on?

Y/N shrugged, not bothering to change, However, just as she was about to leave, her eyes fell upon a necklace peeking out from her drawer, she decided to wear it cause, why not? she wrapped it around her neck, and a second glance at the mirror confirmed her choice.

Perfect.

The night before her leave was filled with a mixture of emotions. She felt a pang of guilt for lying to her parents, but the burning desire to join the show pushed those feelings aside. Y/N stayed up late, mentally preparing herself for the challenges ahead and wondering what awaited her on the show.