Chapter 11:

Chapter eleven:

THAT'S ACTUALLY SMART

Y/N's team, along with Dj, were seated in first class in cozy chairs, each with cucumber slices placed over their eyes.

"Winning really is everything." Tyler smiled, stretching out comfortably in his chair.

"Mhm!" Y/N agreed, adjusting the cucumber slices over her eyes as she laid

"Says the two who frenched a cod." Noah quipped.

"And P.S. It was a tie." Dj nonchalantly added, cuddling with his fish tank.

Owen swiped a cucumber slice from Noah's eyes and munched on it.

"It's a facial, not a fruit plate." Noah groaned.

"Oh Noah. Don't you see, it's both!" Owen smiled broadly.

"Owen! These chairs are spring-loaded, watch this!" Izzy exclaimed, accidentally kicking Owen in the crotch as she pulled her chair all the way back.

"Why is it always the kiwis!.." he squeaked.

"You okay?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah... and I've made up my mind. I'm gonna break up with Izzy once and for all."

"Finally." Noah smirked

"Why?" Y/N questioned.

"I still like her, but she's so..." Owen trailed off.

"..Nutty? Has a 10-ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter, encased in a cashew the size of China?" Noah mocked, and the three turned to look at the ginger, who was now nibbling on the oxygen mask upside down.

"Tastes like shoe polish!" She giggled.

"Aww... she's happy!" Owen sighed dreamily, grabbing one of Y/N's cucumbers and putting it in his mouth. Y/N rolled her eyes, but then noticed Chris walking past them. Alejandro quickly rose up from his seat and rushed towards Chris. She began listening.

"Dj is the only remaining member of Team Victory, but we're prepared to welcome him as a full-time member of our team. If you allow it." Alejandro stated, blocking Chris.

"Looking for a bigger number advantage over Team Amazon, eh? No dice!" Chris laughed, making a move to leave.

However, Alejandro persisted, blocking the host once more. "What if Dj chooses to swap teams, like Sierra and Izzy did in Egypt." he suggested.

"No more swaps and that's final." Chris declared before leaving.

"It's okay, I'll survive. My curse is gone thanks to Irene! I even won the last challenge." Dj smiled, placing a hand on Alejandro's shoulder.

"Uh, tie!" Tyler spoke up,

"Exactly! If we keep it up,  we might make it all the way to the finale together!" Dj exclaimed.

"I would love to see that." Alejandro simply said.

"Would have been nice to have some teammates again, but at least with Y/N and Alejandro. I've got two allies who's reliable, dependable, and totally trustworthy!" Dj said, his tone innocent and naive.