Chapter 12:

Chapter twelve:

BEWARE OF... ME?

"Why are we in the loser class? Didn't we win last challenge?" Y/N complained to her team as she wiped the water dripping from the ceiling off of her face.

But before anyone on Y/N's team could answer, Sierra eagerly chimed in, "Chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest! And what Chris needs,"

"Chris takes, from us." Heather added, rolling her eyes.

Courtney returned from the confessional room and took a seat beside Gwen, unintentionally sitting on her hand.

"AH! Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen yelped, swiftly pulling her hand away and blowing on it as if putting out an invisible flame.

"Oops... sorry! How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney asked, glancing at the goth's reddened hand.

"I don't know!" Gwen whined in response.

Courtney moved quickly, grabbing a bucket from the upper compartment and placing it next to Gwen.

"Here! Soak your hand in this." She offered.

Gwen glanced down at the bucket, discovering a mysterious mix of whitish-gray liquids and blobs. "What is it?" she asked.

"It will cool the burn, it's a special mix of green tea and bird guano." The brunette explained. Reluctantly, Gwen submerged her swollen hand into the peculiar mix, exhaling a sigh of relief.

"Ah, wait... guano? Isn't that?-"

"-A nicey nice name for poop!" Heather chuckled, causing Gwen to immediately retract her hand, overcome with disgust.

"Poop that's full of healing ingredients, I learned how to make it at CIT first aid weekend. It's gross, but it helps, right?" Courtney said,

"Uh, yes." The goth said as she dipped her hand back into the bucket. "Well, thanks for being nice..ish."

"Tweeter update: Gwen's hand smells like Jamaican bird doodie, Cody is still cute!" Sierra giggled, tapping away enthusiastically on her makeshift laptop, which happened to be a pizza box. "...Uh, 67 characters... okay, 73 left, what else can I say?"

"Considering buying myself a life on Craigslist, but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement." Noah quipped in a high-pitched voice, pretending to type on an imaginary keyboard while crossing his eyes.

Owen and Y/N burst into laughter, but Owen, who was drinking milk, laughed so hard that it sprayed out of his nose. Unfortunately for Noah, most of the spray landed on him, and only a fraction reached Y/N.

"Dude, gross." The bookworm grimaced, a look of disgust clearly etched on his face.

"Ew!" Y/N gagged, quickly wiping her arm, where some of the milk had landed, with her shirt.

"Did I get some of my nose milkshake on you two? Sorry! it's the only thing that really cools off a snoot full of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers." Owen explained, tossing a pepper into his mouth. He wheezed for a moment before downing an entire carton of milk.