Chapter 6:

Chapter six:

DEAL

Y/N's team won last challenge, and they were now enjoying first class. Y/N was sitting back in a soft chair, scrolling on her phone.

Alejandro started to feel uneasy. He couldn't shake the feeling that Y/N might tell the team about what happened with Bridgette. So, he decided to talk to her while their teammates enjoyed first-class.

"Y/N," he began with a charming smile, "there's something I'd like to chat with you privately. Could you spare a moment?"

Uninterested, Y/N rolled her eyes. "Can't it wait? "I'm a little busy here," she said dismissively.

"It won't take long, I promise. I think it's important that we clear the air about what happened earlier." Alejandro urged.

But Y/N still remained disinterested, her attention to her phone, not even bothering to even look at him. "Look, Alejandro, I don't care. Handle it yourself," she said,

Alejandro's patience wore thin. "This problem concerns us, and it's in your best interest to listen." He said, his tone low and serious,

Y/N reluctantly looked up from her phone, meeting Alejandro's serious gaze.

"Fine," she said, sighing, "but make it quick."

Alejandro nodded and motioned for her to follow him to a quieter area of the first-class section. Once they were at a secluded place, he turned to her with a serious look.

"Thank you for agreeing to talk," Alejandro said softly. "Now, I need to explain what happened yesterday with Bridgette. I understand it might have seemed, harsh."

Y/N folded her arms, unimpressed. "Harsh? Alejandro, you left her stuck to a pole! That was way more than just harsh," she retorted.

He sighed. "You're right, and I'm not proud of it. But I had my reasons. Brigette was slowing us down."

"She wasn't even bothering us, Alejandro. I'm not stupid, you just did that for no reason!" She said flatly.

Alejandro's patience wore thin, he leaned in closer to her, "Y/N, I think you should reconsider your position on this. We don't need everyone knowing about this incident. It's in your best interest to keep it to yourself."

Y/N gritted her teeth in annoyance at his threat. "Are you trying to intimidate me, Alejandro?"

"Consider it a friendly warning." He smirked

"I bet you were friendly with Harold," She began. "I know you you manipulated him into voting himself off so you could have an advantage. And if you think I'm the only one who knows, you're wrong."

Alejandro's eyes widened but quickly masked it under his grin. "What do you mean?"

"I'm giving you a chance. Stop with the manipulation and lies, or I will tell the rest what you've been up to." Y/N threaten.

Alejandro bit his lip, frustrated yet a bit worry that Y/N could turn his team against him. But he wasn't gonna back down.

"You may think you have some advantage here, Y/N, but let me remind you that everyone on this team likes me, and no one even knows who you are. Exposing me won't end well for you." Alejandro growled.