Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

AMAZON

"...What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, her eyes narrowing slightly, unsure if Alejandro saw.

"Just wanted to give you this, for your injury." Alejandro smiled, holding up an ice bag.

Y/N looked at the ice bag, then back to him. "That's all your here for?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Why? Were you expecting something else?"

"Uh, nope!" She quickly said, taking the ice pack from his hand and placing it on her bruised cheek. Y/N noticed him glancing at the door where LeShawna just fell out and back to her.

"You saw how he looked at that door!.. he might be onto me, or worse, he somehow knows!? If I just act really nice, maybe he won't turn against me..?"  Y/N sighed. She couldn't help but feel a little worried and was beginning to regret the stunt she had pulled.

"Well, thank you!" Y/N said, forcing a fake smile.

Alejandro nodded, "Your welcome, Y/N. Take care."

He gave Y/N a small pat on her shoulder. She responded with another fake smile before saying a quick goodbye and making her way to the loser's side, taking a seat next to Izzy.

As Y/N sank into her seat, she felt a heavy sense of fear weighing down on her. She'd faked crying and lied about her mother's leaving to make LeShawna look bad. But now, shes pretty sure Alejandro might be catching on.

I hope Alejandro doesn't figure it out. I was just sick of LeShawna making fun of me... but maybe I went a bit too far.

She glanced over to the door she just left, not sure if Alejandro was now manipulating Dj or Lindsay. But her anxiety still gnawed at her.

Nevertheless, Y/N calmed herself.

No point in worrying now. I'll just have to be extra careful and play it cool.

•---------•

"..Engine...Failure..." Owen mumbled in his sleep, drool slowly trickling to the ground and forming a puddle.

"Will you pipe down already?" Alejandro said, annoyed, elbowing him in the arm.

"Crash position...AH!" Owen suddenly woke up, flailing his arm around, Izzy managed to dodge but Alejandro wasn't so lucky.

"Wow, what a terrible dream!" Owen sighed, rubbing his eyes. He then noticed Alejandro on the ground, clutching his eye. "Al, what happened?!"

"Nothing with a little ice and revenge won't fix." Alejandro grinned.

"Cool...Wait, did you say revenge?" Owen questioned,

"Of course not! Off-topic, do you have any serious allergies?" Alejandro asked.

"Uh, let's see now..." Owen wondered out loud.

"Sometimes I get the feeling Al might sightly not totally like me, punching him in the face probably didn't help. Unless he likes that kind of thing, fingers crossed." Owen said

Chef came in wearing a nurse outfit and fastened an eyepatch onto Alejandro's sore eye.

Meanwhile, Noah was asleep with his mouth slightly ajar when a rat from the ceiling fell straight into his mouth. Startled awake, Noah began frantically spitting out the rodent, panicked and disgusted.