Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

LOST AND FOUND

"I'm glad Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything, but her being up in first class and me being back here, oh it sucks." Tyler complained.

"Um yeah, I know exactly what you mean," Owen said, "When I'm..uh, away from Izzy for too long I get really-"

"-Happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job?" Noah interrupted, "And I'm not talking tiny peanuts that girl a Brazil nut-sized nut job."

"Izzy isn't crazy, she's just... unique. And where is she anyway?" Y/N asked.

"I saw her go to the cockpit to talk to Chef" Alejandro answered, everyone gasped and the plane began to shake, the plane jolted up and down and even upside down. By the end, everyone was scattered across the economy side

After the plane calmed down, Heather sat up, "Having some trouble controlling your team, Alejandro?" She mocked, Alejandro glanced around at his teammates.

Owen was stuck in the overhead bin with cockroaches crawling over him as he sucked his thumb nervously.

Tyler was groaning, his head wedged in the upper storage compartment, while Noah was crammed into an opened wooden crate.

Y/N, with her leg caught in a birdcage, was left dangling upside down.

"Your attempts to insult my team are, cute." Alejandro smirked.

"Whatever, my girl power team is going to win, we don't get distracted by anything, especially boys." Heather shot back confidently.

"Isn't that Sierra over there crying because of Cody?" Y/N said, pointing towards Sierra, who was wailing as she stuffed her face with ice cream. Heartbroken that Cody had voted for her.

"Get it together!" Heather snapped, marching over to Sierra and firmly pulled her away by her braids.

Alejandro waited for a moment, then looked up at the overhead bin. "All clear!" he announced, and out came Cody crawling out.

Why is he helping Cody? Wait...why do I even care?

"Ahem! This is your captain speaking, if you look out your window, you'll get to see what happens when a plane does a summersault!" Izzy's voice came through the speakers, her voice unusually deep, like it was trying to mimic Chef's.

"Give me that!" Chef demanded, followed by the sounds of a struggle over the speaker, "Uh... y'all might want to hang onto something heavy."

Y/N's entire team (replacing Izzy with Cody) all glanced at Owen before clinging onto him tightly as the plane shook.

•---------•

Everyone arrived in France and now stood at the entrance of the Louvre Museum.

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep my introduction what with the unexpected water landing and all. Just gonna give the highlights." Chris said, pulling out a stack of cue cards. "..France, city of love, art, gallery, filler, lots of artworks, priceless priceless artworks."