Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

JAPAN TIME

"I'm too young to die!" Owen screamed, clutching his seatbelt tightly as the plane violently rocked from side to side. A little too much for Y/N's comfort.

"Stop sweating lunchbox, air travel is like the 15th most safest mode of transportation. Unless your in a death trap." Noah casually said. His timing couldn't have been worse, as the hole Chef covered up broke, the hole exposed and sucking everyone. "Like this one!"

Panic swept through everyone as they desperately clung to whatever they could find. Y/N gripped her loosening seatbelt as if her life depended on it. (Well, it did)

LeShawna, determined not to meet her end in such a gruesome way, fought to hold on. "This is not the way Leshawna is leaving this world!" her fingers giving way. Just as she was about to be sucked out of the plane, a hand grabbed her, yanking her back to safety.

"Such beauty will not fall through giant airplane holes on my watch." Alejandro smiled. LeShawna looked all flustered.

Owen's screams could be heard above everyone else's until his seatbelt finally gave way.  Hurling him toward the gap, but instead, he just plugged the hole.

"I could had done that, I just prefer to keep the ladies wanting more." Harold said, defending why he didn't help LeShawna.

"She wants more alright, more Alejandro." DJ joked

"DJ, you know nothing about woman."

"You can put me down now, if you wanted to or not, your choice because this is nice" LeShawna mumbled, snuggling closer to Alejandro.

DJ just gave Harold a amusing look, "Mhm...Nothing"

"Not that this isn't fascinating or anything at all, but. HELP! My butt is being sucked out of a plane!" Owen panicked.

•---------•

"Welcome to today's challenge! Its-"

"Is it a reward or elimination challenge?" Harold interrupted Chris, asking a really good question.

"Good question Harold, and like I'm gonna tell ya-"

"Two of us got booted out last time, so today has reward written all over it" Tyler whispered.

"I could use a reward! I hope it's candy! Or a whole bunch of shoes! Or shoes made of candies!"  Lindsay smiled.

"And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent because we are about to land in Japan!" Chris exclaimed dramatically before pointing at the door, where Chef barged in wearing a samurai-like outfit.

"Gosh you guys, that's totally a chinese outfit!" Harold pointed out

"Thank you, Harold. Now remember anyone who doesn't sing-"

"You just, you'd really think you'd work harder to get it right!" Harold cut Chris off yet again, Chris just had an annoyed look on his face

"Harold." He warned. "Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified."

"Your cultural insensitivity is just, gosh! I mean, gosh!" Harold continued, his annoyance noticeable. Chris exchanged a knowing look with Chef, who then approached the plane door and slashed it open with the katana he had.