Chapter 5:

Chapter five:

COLD-HEARTED

Y/N sat between Izzy and Noah, who were like total opposites. Izzy was bubbling with excitement while Noah seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Izzy was chatting with Y/N, it was mostly one-sided as Izzy enthusiastically rambled on about anything she could think of, and some were concerning but Y/N just smiled and nodded the whole time.

During their conversation (if you can even call it that), Izzy suddenly turned to Y/N with curiosity. "Hey, have you ever watched Total Drama?" She asked.

Y/N, taken aback by the question, decided to lie, "Oh, you know, I haven't had the chance to watch it."

"Really? You're on the show, and you haven't watched it? How's that even possible?" Noah questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually, my friends dared me to join. So, here I am.." Y/N added with a sheepish grin,

Noah chuckled at the reason, seemingly buying into her lie.

"Well, that's one way to end up on a reality show," He commented, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Of course I'm not gonna say I watched all the seasons! I'm gonna look obsessed like Sierra, and besides, it's smarter to act like I don't know them at all." Y/N smiled at her plan.

"And how is everyone back here?" Chris casually asked, walking through the door, "is what I would ask if I cared"

Wow, rude

"Where are you taking us?" LeShawna asked, clearly annoyed by Chris's attitude.

"And can it be someplace with no pinballs?" Y/N added.

"Or pandas!" DJ begged.

"Or candied fishtails." Noah said. Owen, who was napping beside him woke up at the mention of fishtails.

"Huh, what? Fishtails, where?!" Owen asked. Noah rolled his eyes.

"Our next destination is everything you just asked!" Chris declared, and everyone whined. Sierra stuck her head out the door, listening in.

"Thanks to my extensive viewings and reviewing and re-reviewing of seasons one and two, I can safely say with no uncertainty that if Chris says one thing, he means another." Sierra explained

The plane started shaking violently, and Owen panicked, among the terrified screams, he was the loudest. Alejandro, growing annoyed, decided to take matters into his own hands and knocked him out.

Y/N frantically searched for a seatbelt around her seat, but to her dismay, there was none.

Come on!

Beside her, Noah attempted to fasten his seatbelt, only for it to break off.

"Prefect." Noah sighed, holding up the broken seatbelt.

As the turbulence rocked the plane, Y/N desperately looked around for seatbelts or anything that she could hold on to.

•---------•