chapter-4- the mafia siblings and the innocent soul

A/n POV

Now,they bring taehyung to the Jeon mansion.jungkook who was sitting on the couch of the living room look at the direction.he smirked when he saw the innocent boy.they dropped him on the cold floor infront of jungkook.he eyes at his guard to wake him up.he obeyed and splash water on his face.taehyung shoots his eyes open in shock.he look at the unknown place with trembling eyes.

"W-where am I..?".he mumbled in fear

suddenly,his eyes landed on the same muscular boy who was staring at him with a smirk.taehyung was really shocked.his eyes spotted the guards and realised that they were the one who were chasing him.he started to tremble more in fear.

"Surprise huh?".the husky voice spoke up.

"W-who are you? W-why did you bring me here..?".he asked playing dumb with them.he knows that they bring him here because he saw them shooting a man.

"Stop acting like a dumb...I know you saw everything...".he sterned his voice.taehyung gulped.

"Btw,nice to meet you kim taehyung... I'm Jeon jungkook,the great mafia...".he introduced himself while smirking.the boys eyes were widen.

Taehyung POV

He is the biggest mafia in the underworld...! I know him...he is really dangerous that everyone feared...he and his Little sister is controlling this mafia world...hoseok hyung told me about them...so, I'm trapped by the dangerous mafia king...?!

"Why aren't you talking...? Did you tongue gone disappeared..?".I shrugged off my thoughts and bend down facing the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry mafia Jeon.... I'm sincerely sorry for p-peeking in your business...".I apologise him.suddenly,he started to chuckle which was echoing the whole place.

"Jimin...did you hear that..? I didn't even start yet and he apologized already...what should I do..?".he glanced at the boy who is controlling his laugh.

"I don't want your stupid apologize and I also don't want to let you go...so,you are going to stay here with us forever...no escape kim taehyung...".when he said that,I look at him with widen eyes.

"W-why m-me..?".I asked trembling.

"Because...you saw us...and what if you will inform about us..?".he forrowed.I was speechless.

"End of discussion...so,mr Kim taehyung is also staying with us...and you can't go anywhere without my permission...".he stood up.I look up to him like a lost puppy.

Suddenly,a guard approach him and bowed.

"Boss...ms Jeon has arrived after her mission...".he said.the boy hummed and look at me.

"Nice timing that my sister is here...".he said and look at the entrance.I also look at the direction.my eyes widen when I saw the girl who is covered with blood.

It's...her...!

Jk POV

I look at my sister who arrived inside with her attitude but stopped in track when he saw him.she look at him blankly but,I know that she is surprised as her pupil moves large to small in her brown orbs.

I didn't say anything and went upstairs.

Now, it's upto her...

Jimin POV

After he left,I look at y/n.she was staring at him and he was still on the floor.suddenly,she smirked.she went to him and knee down.

"We meet again...but,I didn't expect here...".she spoke up.he was breathing heavily.