chapter-20-return home(chaos)

A/n POV

Joo-hee and sana were looking at mr Han who was smirking while looking at her.she have no idea about him as she never seen him before.

"Pardon me?".she asked while both girls stood up.

"Oh I'm sorry...I should introduce myself instead of talking as you don't know me... haha...btw, I'm Han...the chairman of Han corporation and a mafia boss...also, a rival of Mr Jeon Jungkook...".he said while smirking, making joo-hee slightly lift up her eyebrows.

"Rival..?".sh mumbled in confusion.

"So, how's the party Mrs Jeon...?".he asked making her eyes widened.

"Ahh...you get me wrong... I'm not married to him...!". she said awkwardly which makes mr Han laugh at her.

"So you don't know anything,Mrs Jeon..? What a disappointment...I thought that your husband aka Mr Jeon tell you everything already...".he said Making her puzzled.

"Yes she is,but she don't know cause,I didn't told her...".they all look at the person who said that and it none other than Jeon Jungkook who came there and hold joo-hee's wrist.sana was so surprised as she clasped her mouth with her palms.

"Omo...I never knew mr Jeon...I never knew about this... joo-hee...you are lucky...".Sana said in pure shock 10X which makes joo-hee blush in mess and it was noticed by jungkook who internally chuckled.

"Let's go,Mrs Jeon..".he said which makes her look at him, blushing in mess.he dragged her and walked away.

They entered Inside the car and it was really awkward btw them.jungkook drove off the car to the mansion.it was really silent as no one is talking.joo-hee was recalling the scene in her mind while blushing.soon, she made up her mind to ask him.

"Umm.. ajushii...?".she called him and he missed in irritate.

"Please don't call me that... I'm not that much older... I'm 23 years old...!".he said sternly which makes her smile awkwardly.

"Sorry,Mr Jeon...".she said which makes him sigh.

"That's better...now speak...".he said while focusing on the road.she take a deep breath and ask.

"I can't understand anything... please explain me...why did that mr Han calls me Mrs Jeon..?".she asked which makes him silent.

Jk POV

Crap... I'm trapped...damn you Mr Han..!!

"Why aren't you replying...?".she asked looking at me confusedly.

Should I tell her the truth..?

"It's because,he is playing with you...as he said that I'm his rival...I guess you understand what I mean...and I'm just protecting you from that jerk...".I said and she remained silent.after a minute she spoke up.

"Why are you protecting someone like me..? I'm not important to you...".she said in a lower voice which makes me look at her.her face turned gloomy.i never seen her like this before.

Why does she think like that..? She looks so sad...I guess that step mother of her doesn't treat her well...

Don't know why,I feel so sad when her face turn pale.it hurts me alot as she reminds me of my sister.i never seen y/n sad like this but don't know why it really looks similar to her face.

It really hurts...

"Who said you are not important to me..? You are one of my favourite ones...".I confessed and try not to look at her face cause she will see my red cheeks.