chapter-15-similarities

A/n POV

After everyone left,y/n look at taehyung how was already staring at her.

"How do you feel now..?".she asked coldly.

"I'm good mis y/n...and how about you?". taehyung gave her a warm smile.

"I'm good as always...btw,what was that jisoo doing here?".she asked straightly.

"She just came to visit me...she was really kind and beautiful...". hearing his compliments,y/n didn't like it at all.she holds herself not to do anything stupid.

"Stop flirting with girls,dumb...I know that you also had flirted with the maids too..if I heard this once again,you are finished...".she said sternly while taehyung gulped down his saliva.

"I'm not flirting with girls,mis...I just said what came into my mind...I follows what my mind says...".he said innocently while she chuckled at him.

"Me too,I follows my mind more than following my brother's orders...Now,I only listen to myself...". hearing her confession made taehyung silent.soon,he spoke up.

"Mis y/n... it's ok to listen to yourself but...not always our mind give solutions for  our problems... deciding by ourselves is ok but we have to think about taking it twice...".his words made y/n feel special.she was wondering why this boy always make her feel special by his gentle words.

Her eyes were shining.unknowingly,she hummed and smile at him.that smile was a rare one.the smile she never showed.seeing her smile, taehyung feel familiar.like he saw this same smile at once.soon, realisation hits when he remembered the same little girl from his childhood.she has a little cut of that girl.

"You're so cute while smiling mis y/n...I remembered someone who has the same smile as yours...". hearing this,y/n stop smiling and maintained her straight face with awkwardness.she mentally cursed herself for smiling.

"Ok, I'm going...take care...".she said and walk away while he stared at her going away.

Taehyung POV

She is really cute like that little girl but...why do I feel like she is the one..? I'm sure y/n had similarities with that girl...by any chance,is y/n was that young girl?

I started to think about the past where I meets the little girl.her outfit,her smile,her red nose and cheeks,her moisturized eyes and her brother.

But,is this mafia siblings were the same siblings I saw 17 years ago??

*Time skip*

A/n POV

*Livin' room*

Now y/n is checking on some files while sipping her hot chocolate.jungkook came downstairs with jimin while talking about random cases and he saw his sister who just look at him then continued to do her work.jungkook didn't speak anything and continue to discuss with jimin.soon,a guard came towards Jungkook and bowed at him which he responded by nodding his head.

"Speak".he spoke up.

"Sir,I want to tell you both,ms Jeon and you... it's very urgent...".he said and Jungkook look at his sister who heard it and came towards them.the guard bowed at her.

"Ok now speak...". Jungkook said coldly.

"Mr Jeon...ms Jeon...the Wang company has decided to invite both of you for an event...it is a special event that there are lots of business mens from outside countries will also participate in it...". hearing it,both of them started to think.

"And...Mr Wang wants to talk to you about y/n Being his daughter in law...".he completed.hearing this,y/n fisted tightly and said.

"I'm opposing it...".Jungkook look at her for a while and asked.

"Do you love someone else..?".she look at him coldly.

"I am...".she confessed.he look at his guard and said.

" You can go...".the guard bowed at both of them and left.jungkook look at his sister and said.

"I'll talk about it to him...but,I wanna know who is that person you loved..".he asked coldly while y/n just sighed.

"Why am I talking to you, anyways? Focus on your business...".she said coldly and walked away while Jungkook look down sadly.jimin was looking at him pathetically and patted on his shoulder.

"Mr Jeon ... let's go...".he said and both of them walked away.

*Time skip*

Now,jimin explained everything to taehyung who was fully focused on it.he sighed and said.

"Atleast they talked... that's great but...we have to change y/n right now...or she will talk more badly... I'll take care of her and you take care of him...".jimin nodded in agreement.

*Few weeks later*

Now, Taehyung has recovered.all thanks to those jimin,maids and guard who were assigned by y/n.sometimes,Jungkook also helped him.

Now, Taehyung is talking with jimin when he met y/n and jisoo coming towards them.she saw taehyung and both had an eye contact.taehyung's heart skip a beat when he mets those beautiful yet familiar doe eyes.he was lost in it.he admires her soft smooth not that much tan skin,heart shape cute lips and silky smooth brown hair.

Soon,the girls stopped infront of the boys.jimin smile at them warmly and bowed while Taehyung was staring at y/n.

"Mr Kim...stop staring at me...I know I'm beautiful...".she said while smirking and he looked away, awkwardly bowed at the girls.

"So,I think jimin told you about the event,right?". Taehyung nodded.she sighed

"Words...Mr Kim ...".she said coldly while jimin and jisoo were giggling at the kids.

"Ah..yes ms y/n...". Taehyung said, smiling awkwardly.

"Such a strange behaviour of you... anyways,jimin,did you take this guy to the mall to buy his clothes for the party..?".she asked and jimin smashed his head.

"I'm sorry y/n...I forgot it...but I'll take him there after lunch...".he said smiling awkwardly and she nodded.

"Wait...why do I need to buy new clothes..? I already have them... Also,I don't have money to buy clothes...". Taehyung said while pouting which makes y/n chuckle at him.soon,she took something out from her pocket and showed it.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of it...jimin, I'm also joining with you guys...".she said and jimin nodded.

"But...I don't wanna use your money,ms y/n...". Taehyung said innocently while y/n sighed being done with him.

"It's my order...you are going to that mall with us and buy whatever you like and I'll pay for it... Don't go against my orders,if you did,you know me well...".she said coldly yet dangerously which makes the poor boy nod his head aggressively.jisoo and jimin were enjoying it.

[A/n:- hey all... I'm so sorry for my absence and the delay of uploading the next chapter... please forgive me please... I'll update the next chapter after my examinations... I'll be freed after that...

Jk:- don't listen to her guys...🙄

V:- she is a liar.. 😒

A/n:- get lost you fools😤]

/⁠╲⁠/⁠\⁠╭⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)⁠╮⁠/⁠\⁠╱⁠\