chapter-18-at event

A/n POV

After a long ride,they reached infront of Wang's house which was really huge and decorated so beautifully.The driver stopped infront of it's entrance and the guards came there for their  protection. jimin came out from the car and open the door for the mafia king,who come out like a king, walking on the red carpet and gathered every paparazzi's attention.

Behind him,the innocent boy also came out.his eyes stiffed when the strong flashlight from the cameras flashed on his eyes.

"Taehyung... it's ok... let's go inside...".jimin said and tae nodded.both stood with jungkook who was interviewed by the media reporters.

Actually,they were asking about the new member who is standing with him.each of them started to ask questions.

"Who is this,Mr Jeon..?".a reporter asked.behind her,so many of them asked.

"Is he going to marry your sister..?".another reporter asked which makes taehyung choke for no reason.jungkook noticed it and internally chuckled.

"I'll answer these questions when the right time has come...btw,this is Kim taehyung...one of my partner...".jungkook said.taehyung look at him,not knowing what does he mean by partner.

Jungkook look at him and winked.jimin understand that this mafia boy's mind is planning something new in his smart ass brain.soon,the paparazzi started move towards the mafia girl who gives a queen vibe while walking through the red carpet.And they were curious about the new girl with her.they started to ask questions to y/n.

"Ms Jeon y/n...who is this girl...? May you introduce her to us...?".a reporter asked.

"Oh...this is Ms Kim joo-hee...that new boy with my brother,his cousin sister...we were friends from a long time.... nothing more... thankyou...".y/n said calmly and they all went inside while the bodyguards blocks the camera mans and reports,making way for them.

When they entered Inside,they were greeted by Mr Wang and his son, Jackson wang.jackson look at y/n just give a cold gaze to him and greeted mr wang.soon,his gaze went to Joo-hee who was greeting Mr Wang respectfully.mr Wang was so pleasured to see the new two guests who were respecting him more than others do.

"It's really a long time that I've meet you,Jeon...you grown up so well...and you two,ms...you are more beautiful than before...".Mr Wang said with so much grateful.

"Btw,May I know who are these two guests?".He asked as he look at taehyung and Joo hee who were smiling at him warmly.they bowed at him.

"Good evening,Sir...my name is Kim taehyung and this is my cousin sister,Kim Joo-hee...nice to meet you...".he extended his hand and mr Wang took it,they gently shaked it.

"It's really a pleasure to meet you Mr Kim...".he said, letting their hands away from the hold.

"You don't have to be formal Mr Wang... besides,you are elder than me...". taehyung said which makes me Wang chuckled.

"Ok ok... I'll call you taehyung... it's really comfortable to talk with you taehyung...I really like your company...".he said while smiling which makes taehyung smile widely.

"Ok...you are welcome to my event...".Mr Wang said.

Jungkook and y/n parted away to talk with some people about business while, leaving taehyung and Joo-hee alone.y/n noticed jungkook giving a signal to the guards who were nodded their head in agreement and started their work.

Y/n POV

Did he signalled them to keep an eye on taehyung and Joo-hee? Which means,he is trying to protect them and that's why he brings guards...what a smart play oppa...!