chapter-24-stay or leave

A/n POV

It was night time.jungkook,jimin and taehyung were sitting together.jungkook has decided something.even,three of them were only present there,jungkook already caught his sister from upstairs but actually like he didn't notice her.

"So, taehyung...I made a decision...as you know you were staying with us for past few weeks and it's already the end of the month...so,what do you think about joining in our crew..?".he asked straightly which makes taehyung's eyes widely open.

Y/n was also shocked to hear the news too.Jimin already knows that they already had discussed about this.

*Flashback*

"Are you sure,jungkook..? Are you letting someone who is innocent even to not ready hurt others,to join with us...A mafia member..?".jimin asked jungkook who was just nodded.

"I know he is,but you know,as including those blackpink girls and y/n,we are total 12 members here...but still, Jennie,lisa,namjoon hyung,hoseok hyung and jin hyung has their own business and company and yoongi hyung and rosé are assigned in collecting datas of our enemies and about y/n and jisoo,they were doing dangerous missions.but,still we need someone who can control in business stuffs...".jungkook said.

"But, taehyung isn't that much educated tho...he skipped his highschool after his uncle's dead...".jimin said.soon,jungkook handover a file and jimin took it.the open and his eyes were widely open.

"No way! Taehyung has ranked in first place during highschool..!! He is really good at studies tho...so,what do you want him to do..?".jimin asked and jungkook smile.

"He skipped his studies but he can continue it too...he is a quick learner so, I'm going to assign namjoon hyung for his studies and training to become a business man... Still,he needs to face some missions too...". jungkook said and jimin nodded.

"I hope he will become one of our members...".jimin said and smile.

*End of flashbacks*

"But,jungkook...how will I join with you guys...? I'm not that much perfect..". taehyung said which makes them chuckled.

"Namjoon hyung will train you...I know you're a quick learner afterall...I saw you marks and ranks when you were studying in highschool...".jimin said and taehyung started to think.

"Look,You have two options...first one is being our crew and if you wanna withdraw it,you will be free from this mansion and live like you used to do...".jungkook said coldly.meanwhile,y/n's heart skip a beat when she heard it.

She can't let him go.not even in her dreams.she is in love with him and she doesn't want him to leave from here.taehyung was thinking so deeply about it.

He do loves to stay in the mansion has everyone were so comfortable with him and helps him alot.he loves to be with them but he also miss his old life where he used to go to the cafeteria and work.

"I-I need to think about it...will you give me sometimes...?". taehyung requested and jungkook nodded, getting up from his seat and went to upstairs.

Y/n spotted him coming upstairs and she went to her room.taehyung was not sure what to do.if he choose to be one of their members,he needs to live with them and become a mafia men and if he is not,he will leave them and live like he used to before.

"Taehyung...I know you're confused but,still if you join with us,we can be together tho...and you're position will be in business stuffs...you can work for us and be a member of a mafia...".jimin said and patted on his shoulder.

"I don't know but... I'll tell you tomorrow....". taehyung said and went upstairs.

*Time skip*

In the morning,y/n and jisoo were busy for their next mission as now,y/n can continue her missions.

They were so busy in it as they didn't saw the hyung lines coming inside.jin saw them, doing something important so he went to them

"Are you girls were busy..?".the sudden familiar voice made them look at the person.jisoo stood up and bowed at the elder one while y/n nod her head at him

"Sorry we didn't see you guys were already here...".jisoo said and jin chuckled.

"It's ok jisoo-shii...so,you girls can continue...".he said while smiling and they nodded, continuing their work.

At the same time, jungkook and jimin came there and jimin bowed at the them while jungkook just nod his head at the elders.

"Good morning hyungs..".jimin said and smiled.

"Good morning jimin-aah...".hoseok greeted back.

"So,jungkook... where is taehyung..? You asked me to help him,right?" Namjoon asked and hearing this,y/n look at them.

She was still have a little nervousness about taehyung's response.soon, taehyung came downstairs while yawning cutely.y/n chuckled at his cuteness.

"This Teddy bear...".she mumbled which wasn't audible for others.

Taehyung saw everyone and bowed at them and they also bowed back.

"So taehyung...what is your answer..?".jungkook asked him.he stay silent.y/n look at him, hoping him will stay but her face changed when his response was opposite to what she thought.

"Sorry... I'm not joining in your crew...I have some reasons..."taehyung said and they went silent.

"So,what is your plan..?".jungkook asked.taehyung sighed

"Leave...". everyone look at him in shock, except jungkook who just nodded his head.

"As your wish...".jungkook said and leave from there.jimin look at taehyung who was looking down.

"It's ok...he has his own reasons to not join with us...".jin said assuring everyone.y/n sighed and stood up.

"Then why are you standing here...leave..". taehyung was hurt by her cold words.he didn't say anything further and nodded his head.

*Time skip*

Now, taehyung is going outside the mansion with his things.he look at the mansion one last time and entered inside the car.jimin was the one who is taking taehyung back to home.

Meanwhile,y/n was staring at him from inside, through the window.she was feeling so hurt as a part of her heart is Fallin away.after the car was gone,y/n sighed ans sat on the floor.

"Finally...he leaves...".y/n mumbled and hugged her knees.she feels empty when he was gone.

Again,she is feeling lonely...that one who she loves is gone...

At the same time, taehyung was hurt too.afterall,his feelings for her was also growing without him knowing.the word 'leave' said by y/n was still in his mind, paining whenever it rings in his ears.

[A/n:- I know you all were thinking what is going on but...no spoilers 🥴]

Wait for chapter-25

•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀