chapter-7- broken mafia

A/n POV

Now,y/n and Joo-hee is sitting in a café.both of them were silent until joo-hee broke it.

"What happened y/n..? What do you want to talk to me...?".y/n didn't talk at all and look at the coffee.she sighed

"Ok...if you don't want to start then I'll do it...".y/n hummed in response.joo-hee told the whole story of the incident.y/n was hearing it carefully.after she finished,she sipped the coffee.

"Tell me which car was the guy drives..".y/n asked and faced Joo-hee.

"Black GTR r35 tho... it's my first time I meeting a real GTR r35 in my life... it's my favourite car...I never imagined that I'll get a chance to see it with my own eyes..". Joo-hee replied.y/n sighed heavily and leaned on the chair.

"I was right... it's you...". she mumbled in a lower voice that Joo-hee didn't get it clearly.

"What was that?".she raised her eyebrow.y/n shrugged off.

"Btw Joo-hee...be careful ok...if you have any troubles, contact me...".y/n said in her serious voice tone.joo-hee nodded.

"Oh...y/n...my cousin finally calls me back...he said that he is at his friend's house and come back after some days...but,I wonder who is that friend that we don't know anyway..?".y/n slightly chuckled.

"Well, it's ok that he is safe... don't worry about him...he is not a kid...". joo-hee chuckled.

"Y/nah...you know,he is really innocent and different...he is matured but still his childishness have no changes at all...".she said and sighed.

"Hm... he is still a kid to you huh...ok...but for now,he is ok... don't worry about him...I hope he will be doing well there...".y/n mentally smirked.joo-hee exhaled.

Meanwhile,jungkook was watching this from distance.he was still confused when he saw the same girl with y/n.

Jk POV

I was watching these two girls from distance.y/n is talking to the same girl who called me ajushii.

[A/n:- bro... it's ok...she don't know anything about you...🤦]

Fuck out of my way...

[A/n:- so mean😒]

I don't know what are they both talking about and how did y/n know this girl anyways?

Who is she? What is her connection with y/n? Y/n already stops her studies at the age of 15 and now she is 19 years old...then how did this highschool girl and y/n knows eachother..? I heard that y/n don't have friends then who is she to her..?

There was a box of questions were asking me about this.y/n has so many connections with normal people that I don't know who are they.she didn't even told me about them.

How dare she do that..!?

Anger raged in me because of her.she do whatever she want without my permission.

And what if it leads her into danger...?

After sparing a glance at them,I drove off to the mansion.

Come home Jeon y/n...you have to give the answers for this...

*Time skip*

Y/n POV

After talking with joo-hee,I came to the mansion.firstly,I saw jimin oppa and Kim boy  coming towards me.jimin oppa was hesitating to say something.

"Umm...y/n...".he spoke up but didn't complete his words.