chapter-16-shopping

A/n POV

Now,they all came to the shopping mall.they also called joo hee to join them and she also joined.now,they all reached the mall which was so huge.taehyung and joo hee were looking at the huge mall with their shining eyes.they never imagined being here.

"C'mon guys... let's go inside...".jisoo said while smiling and they all entered inside except y/n who just sighed and look at her side, spotting a guard who was probably assigned by her brother.

"My brother is really overacting...".she mumbled and entered inside the mall.

Now they all were standing infront Calvin Klein section.joohee and Taehyung were looking at the big expensive shop in the mall.

"Hmm...y/n...is it ok to purchase whatever we like,in this big store...?".joo hee asked hesitatedly and y/n sighed.

"Joohee...you can buy anything,even the whole store...afterall, I'm the one who is going to pay... don't worry..".y/n said calmly.

They all entered inside and started to select their outfits while y/n was standing silently at a corner.every co workers were whispering about her sudden appearance with her friends as they know that y/n don't have friends and she is not a normal girl.

"Is that Jeon y/n?".a co workers whispers to her friend co workers.

"Yes...what a rare view...! She is here without her brother!".she replied.

"Yeah,I never imagined her coming here with two ordinary people...they look pretty young... especially that girl with her secretary,Ms Kim...she looks like a highschool student..."the first co worker said.

"And look at that cute boy..! With Mr jeon's secretary,Mr park....!".The second one said. 

hearing this,y/n scoffed and look at taehyung who was selecting a better suit for the party with the help of jimin.actually he was struggling to select one suit out of two as he likes both of them

"yah taehyung...its ok you can take both of them...".jimin suggested him.

"but jimin...they both were really expensive...".taehyung said in worry while jimin just chuckle at him.y/n also chuckled a little hearing it

"taehyungah,it's ok...I know that, you know that we are using y/n's money to buy these and it makes you feel really hard to use other's money...and you were looking at the rate of the suits...actually you took the most lowest rated suits in this store...".jimin said while taehyung just press his lips and look at the suits.

suddenly,taehyung feel someone behind him as he felf a hand on his shoulder,gripping it.he look at his left and saw y/n who looking at the suit in his hand.it makes his heartbeat increase.they were so close.his eyes were shining like stars and it reflects her side profile.

"hmm...you are right jimin...he choose the cheapest but really perfect suits...not bad...".she said and came forward standing middle of them.

"kim boy...you have a good eye so...choose both...don't worry,the money is mine...".she said and passed a little smile.taehyung nodded cutely which makes her giggle.soon,she walked towards the girls.

taehyung was looking at her vanishing figure with red cheeks.jimin noticed it and chuckled,giving a small painless slap on taehyung's cheek.

"bro...enough staring and take them both..." jimin said while taehyung nodded,caressing his cheek.he look at y/n who was helping joo hee.a soft smile formed on his lips.

meanwhile....

"y/n...this is pretty expensive...why are you buying that for me..?".joo hee said which makes y/n sigh in annoyance.

"I have a doubt...do cousins also share same brain cells huh?".y/n asked sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"ms jisoo...explain her...".y/n added and jisoo hummed.

"ms joo hee...ms jeon slected this dress because you'll look like a princess if you wear it...you know,she doesn't mind about anything and choose what she want...she really want to see in this dress...so take it...".jisoo makes joo hee understand and made her to accept it.

*time skip*

after buying what they want,they all came to an expensive hotel.taehyung and joo hee were looking at the hotel sighing heavily. 

"This is not going well....".they both said at the same time.

They entered inside and went to a table which was booked by jisoo.they sat around the table comfortably.joo hee and taehyung were shocked as they saw the rate of the meals in the menu book.

"You can order whatever you want...this is our friend,jin's restaurant...".jimin said and they nodded.Soon,the waitress came.

"Can I take your orders?".the waitress said politely, while staring at taehyung.

"Ofcourse, taehyung and Joo hee...order whatever you want...".jimin said.Like always, they ordered the lowest rated food.

"Seriously..?".y/n shook her head in disbelief while jisoo and jimin slightly chuckled.

What do they expect from these people from middle class family...?

To them, it's hard to spend excess money to buy things or food.jimin already knows taehyung's character.his innocence was the reason afterall.so do,Joo hee.after taking the orders,the waitress left from there after sparing a glance at taehyung which was noticed by y/n.

"How could she..!?".she mumbled while gritted out

"Yah!jimin-ahh...long time no see kid...".they all look behind to find who yells like that and found their friend jin who came there with a big smile on his face.

"Long time no see hyung...".jimin said while smiling widely,so do jisoo.

"Ok so... oh...Ms Jeon y/n...you are here too... anyways, greetings Ms...".jin bowed at her and she just nodded to it without any emotions on her face.

"Oh...we have new 2 customers too...may I know who are you two..?".jin asked taehyung and Joo hee who passed their smile and greeted him.

"I'm Kim taehyung and this is my cousin,Kim Joo hee...". taehyung said and jin smile at them.

"Ah...nice to meet you two... btw,did you ordered the food..?".jin asked.

"Yes,the waitress just came and took our orders...".jisoo replied.

"Yeah yeah...after eyeing my boy...".y/n mumbled while scoffing.

"Ok...where is jungkook..?".jin asked as he didn't find him with them.

"He is on his work...so he didn't joined...".jimin said after sparing a glance at y/n who just silently sitting there.jin noticed and sighed.

Jin POV

I think they fight eachother again...y/n's silence is enough to tell it...why God..? Why are you testing these two childrens...?no matter how many people they've killed but,they are innocent too...

[A/n:- hey all... I'm sorry for the delay again... please forgive me...I was absent because my parents take my phone away from me...I even asked them to give my tab but they didn't... yesterday,they give me phone and said 'we are giving it because,we will be busy and go out for some days and they want to call us and know our whether about'...so I can continue my writing guys...😌]

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~