chapter-8-cold sister

A/n POV

Jungkook was going to his room and taehyung was following him.before he could close the door, taehyung stopped him.he look at him coldly.

"Jungkook...we need to talk...".he said in serious.

"Sorry but I'm not interested...".he said and tried to close it but taehyung entered inside.he look at him being annoyed.

"I said I'm not in-".he was cut off by taehyung.

"Jungkook...you have to understand me...I know that you're heart broken and it is because of your sister...but don't be gloomy...". taehyung said and the boy look down.

"I'm already messed up everything taehyung...and it won't be cleaned up...".jungkook said in gloomy.taehyung sighed.

"Jungkook-ah... siblings were always like this...they will fight eachother...maybe they won't talk but it doesn't mean that you're not her brother...she is younger than you...her heart is fully covered by the darkness...and it is not good...if you both continue this,it will only do is separating both of you... it's hopeless...so,why don't you talk with her nicely and apologized for your mistakes...?".jungkook started to think about it.he really don't want to apologise her but if he didn't do it,she won't talk with him.

"But,are you sure that she will started talking to me if I apologise her..?". taehyung smashed his forehead being done with this little mafia.

"I don't know but... let's gave a try...".he said and grabbed his wrist pulling him towards y/n's room.

Jimin saw them and follows.now,three of them were standing infront of y/n's room.taehyung knocked the door but no response.

"Y/n... it's us...open the door...".he knocked again.the door open revealing y/n who looks annoyed.

"What is it..?".she asked coldly.

"Jungkook wants to say something to you..".he said and she hissed being annoyed.

"Is he is not done yet...?".she asked annoyingly.jungkook came forward and look at her.

"Speak..".she said without looking at him.he sighed.

"Y/nah... I'm sorry...".he said with his heavy heart.y/n can understand the sincerity in his voice but didn't react.

"Done?".she look at him and both taehyung and jimin gasped.jungkook shooked his head as he knows already that she will ask him this next.

That's why he doesn't talk with her and keep a distance from her...it always hurt him... because of him,she became more cold...and heartless more than him...

Getting no reply,she closed the door.jungkook again feel miserable and walk away.that boy was really hurt by his own sister.he feel regret and lost.both boys look at the sad mafia boy who is now hopeless.

"I never thought y/n will reacts like that...and I never saw jungkook this much hurt...".jimin words were still in taehyung's mind.he decided to solve this problem.

*Two days later*

Now,jungkook and y/n has no connection at all.the boys seeing the girl rarely.sometime,they never.it had been two days and still jungkook is behaving differently.he is not focusing on anything.he skip his meal and sleep.he was really gloomy that taehyung feel so bad for him.

Now, taehyung went to see jungkook to ask his permission to meet his cousin sister and friends.he missed them so much.he knocked the door and the sad voice of jungkook tell him to come in.he went inside and it was a whole mess.the room was really dark.the boy was sitting on the floor near a corner hugging his knees.taehyung went to him worriedly.

"Jungkook-ah... what's going on...?".the boy look at him.he was like a lost puppy.his eyes were red and tired due to the lack of sleep.

"What do you want hyung..?". taehyung was surprised that for the first time,he calls him hyung.he caressed on his head.

"Jungkook-ah... you're looking pale...you have to stop this...there is nothing going to be ok if you sit like this...".jungkook just look at him without uttering any words.

"Ok jungkook...I think you need some time for clarify yourself... come with me... I'll introduce you to my friends and my cousin sister.... c'mon..".he pulled him up and the boy was hella weight that taehyung need to take all his strength to lift him up.finally,he was successfully make the boy stand.

he dragged him outside the room.jimin saw it and asked taehyung what is going on here.taehyung explained him and he accepted it.

Now, taehyung is driving jungkook's car towards his work place.jungkook didn't utter any words.He was like a body without a soul.

Meanwhile~

"Why did this taehyung didn't told us that he is going somewhere...? He made a heart attack to all of us...". hoseok said while others were done with him.from past few minutes,he is repeating it again and again.

"Hoseok-ah... please stop it...".namjoon whined.joo-hee sighed heavily and look outside.suddenly,A black expensive car parked infront of the café.three of them look outside confusely.soo,joo-hee realised that it was the same car.those memories came into her mind which made her tremble in fear.the crying voice of the puppy was ringing in her ears.

"I think it's a costomer... c'mon... let's get into work...". Namjoon said and was about to go when their eyes spotted on taehyung who came out from the car.Three of them were shocked to hell.

"What?!". joo-hee yells.

"My eyes...are they really..?!". hoseok rubbed his eyes.

"Is that our taehyung..?!". namjoon's mouth apart.

Taehyung entered inside and smile widely at them.they all run towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Our tae bear is back..!". three of them shouted while group hugging and jumping in joy.jungkook who was sitting inside the car was watching this.a small smile appears on his lips watching their happiness.

After that,they broke the hug and high five eachother.suddenly, joo-hee hit on taehyung's shoulder and he growled in pain.

"What was that for..?".he asked while pouting.

"You stupid...where the hell did you vanished away..? And whose car is this..?"she glared at him.he gulped down his saliva and look at the car.

"Oh...this is...this is my friend's car...he is inside the car...you know,he is not in a good mood...he is so depressed and stressed out... it's just a family matter...you know, siblings fight... that's what happened...I bring him here because he was really heart broken...I want to change his mood... that's why I brought him here...".they look at the car hoping that they can see the person inside but they couldn't as the glass of the car didn't show what's inside.

[A/n:- most of you all were confused that why am I getting late to upload the stories 😁 it's because I'm too busy 😂]

Wait for chapter-9