chapter-14- Secretary kim Jisoo

A/n POV

Now,jungkook told everything to jimin about the incident happened in the morning.

"What is going on jungkook...? What is this Han's intention...? He is really a stress right now...".jimin frowned and asked him.jungkook sighed heavily and sat on his seat.

"I don't know but...he is planning something by using that girl and taehyung to target me and my sister...they are not safe jimin...we have to do something...". Jungkook said and leaned on his chair.

"Wait...what do you mean by that girl...? Why she is aimed by that guy...?".jimin asked perplexedly.

Jungkook remembered those words he said to mr han.He didn't mean to address her as his queen but he accidentally did it.he regrets it and cursed himself for making more troubles.but he have no idea about why he said like that.like,she is no one to him.he has no relationships nor connections with her.he scratched his own head getting trusfrated about it

[Rm:- it's frustrated,dear author 😑

oh namjoonah... I'm just reminding the iconic 'trusfrated' to our readers...

Jin:- Aaaishhh... namjoonah...what are you doing here..? Come...we had alots of work... c'mon...🥴

Rm:- ok Hyung... remember author... it's frustrated 😐

Aaaishhh okok...

Jin:- NAMJOONAH..!!!

Rm:- I'm coming hyung... bye]

Back to the content...

" Joo-hee's step mom has sold her to them instead of repaying her dept...but that little girl don't know about it...".jungkook explained.

Hearing this,jimin was shocked.he can imagine about taehyung's reaction after hearing it.that innocent boy will be so worried about his cousin sister alot.

"Jungkook...we have to fix this...if taehyung knows this,he would be so worried and anxious...".jimin said to jungkook who sighed.

"I know but jimin...There is someone we know who is straightforward and aggressive here...if that person knows, everything will be messed up...". jungkook said calmly and jimin understand that he was talking about his sister.

"You're right...if y/n came to know about this,she will do something which will create a whole mess...".jungkook sigh and look at his sister who is walking towards the upstairs while looking on her phone.

She didn't bothered the presence of her brother and his secretary even she knows that they were standing there and walk past them.jungkook look at his sister who ignored him and climbed upstairs.it hurts him but he didn't show it.

When someone you loved ignores you,how would you feel it..?

Feeling upset,jungkook walked out from the mansion while jimin look at him pathetically.their seperation is getting more worse.if it's goes more further,it will be more messed up.

At the same time,y/n's secretary came to him.both of them bowed at each other.

"It's been a long time that we met,Mr park...".she said while smiling at him.

"Yep...it is...btw,how do you feel now,jisoo-shii? I heard you were attacked by someone who was from your rival's group...is namjoon safe?".he asked in concern.

"Aahmm.. I'm kinda...it was an minor injury... It will heal soon...and about namjoon,he is doing well...he is safe...".she said and look around the livin' room of the mansion.

"Well... it's been a long time that I've visited this place...the scent of this mansion is still remain...no changes...".she said and look at jimin.

"It does...".he exhaled.