chapter-12- concern

A/n POV

Taehyung layed her on the bed carefully and took off her boots and hand gloves.he went into the bathroom to take the first aid box and came to her with it.he started to clear her wounds and applied antiseptic.she moaned a little as she feel the pain and taehyung started to do it carefully to wandering to hurt her.after he was done with it,he put the equipments inside the box and kept it aside.he sighed heavily and placed his palm on her forehead.she had a little fever too.

"You are taking too much stree y/n... it's not good for your health...".he murmured and was about to leave but he stopped on track when she spoke up, probably taking in sleep.

"Why oppa..? You don't care about yourself...so,why would I.? We are going to die anyways...".she said in a tired voice and taehyung look at her.

"Y/n...do you still love him..?".he asked in a lower voice.

"No I don't... because You don't love me...then why would I..?".she replied in her sleep.

"No y- ahm I mean princess....I love you more than anyone...".he said like her brother reply.

"No you don't...you love money, our properties,our company and your reputations more than me...stop lying...". while saying this,tears were flowing down from her eye corner.taehyung got a doubt on something and he asked her to clear it.

"Who told you this...?Who is it..? Tell me...".he said and sat on the edge of the bed.she hummed for a long time and spoke up.

"Mr Han...that bustard...he told me that you are so greedy and selfish...he told me that you don't love me...and he also added that I'm a b-burden to you...am I a b-burden oppa..? Why..? I never *sob*thought of being burden to you in my life...".she said while sobbing.she is really heart broken and depressed

After that,she goes on her deep slumber.taehyung started to think about it.he has no idea about who is this man that y/n mention but he was sure that he is also a mafia and this thought give him some hints about this case.to know more,he decided to ask jimin who has the answers of his questions.he look at y/n once again.he caressed her gently and smile at her.

"Sleep well, little girl... you're putting yourself into danger..." He mumbled and went away.

*In the morning*

Now, taehyung and jimin were talking about the incident happened last night.jimin was shocked to here the name of their enemy.

"Taehyungaah... it's bad... that Mr Han is targetting y/n against jungkook...if it happens,y/n will not hesitate to kill jungkook by her own hands...".jimin said getting frustrated.

"Let's tell this to jungkook...it will be better if he knows it already and he will stop y/n...she is nothing but his sister...last night,she was so sad...she is fighting depression and pain...if it goes even worsen,then you can imagine it..." Taehyung said and jimin started to think.

It is ok to tell jungkook about this but no one knows how will he takes it.right now,both siblings were heart broken and depressed.if jungkook got to know that his enemy is trying to brainwash his sister,he won't show any mercy on him.

Jimin sighed heavily and look at taehyung who was waiting for his reply patiently.

"Maybe later... let's see how it goes...if it is getting worse, let's tell jungkook...you know who is he right...". taehyung nodded and sighed.

Soon,they heard footsteps from upstairs and they look up, spotting y/n who is still tired and sleepy.

"Oh...good morning y/n...you looks so tired...".jimin said and she just look at him while coming down.