chapter:-17-getting ready to go

"cause all of the small
Things that you do...
All are reminds me when I feel for you
💖

And when we were apart..
And I missing you...
I closed my eyes and
All I see is you...
💖"

[Jk:- hey, are you an author who wrote story or a singer...?!🧐

Why did you asked..?

Jk:- cuz,you sings good but not perfect...😑

Stop reviewing my singing style and get ready...you are my second lead in this story...

Jk:- ok...now write the story... instead of singing songs...you are literally destroying it...]

This mf... whatever let's start our chapter...

A/n POV

It is the day of the event conducted by mr Wang.A business man who is the fourth best business man in Seoul.he invited Jeon Jungkook who is the first best business man in Seoul and his sister Jeon y/n who is the first youngest business women,on her 19 years.

Cool right?

Now,they got ready for the event.the maids help y/n and Joo hee in makeup and other stuffs.actually,y/n wasn't interested in this event but she can't say no to it because she knows that she can deal with the greatest foreign business mens and womens and have a collaboration with them.for this purpose,she decided to go to this event with her brother.but,to entertain more,she also invited Joo hee because,y/n need to warn someone who is trying to touch her friend.

It's none other than me Han...I know you all are confused about how did y/n get to know about this...well,I guess no one forgot her secretary,Kim jisoo and jungkook's secretary,park jimin...they told everything to her as she forced them...

Jimin will be dead meat if jungkook came to know about that...lol

[Jm:- you are really heartless author...😭]

*Sigh* forgot that...

Now,jisoo came into y/n's room and greeted her.she was so shocked by y/n's beauty.it never fails in any outfit she wears,no doubt.her breathe taking look was really made jisoo smile widely and appreciate her.

"Good evening,Ms Jeon...No doubt...you looks so beautiful...".jisoo bowed at her.

"Thanks,Ms jisoo...check whether Joo her is ready or not...".y/n ordered and she hummed, going to a room which was given for Joo hee.she knocked the door and she heard someone saying come in.she entered inside.

"Anneohaes-".she was paused when she saw joo-hee who was looking so gorgeous after wearing the dress that y/n brought.

"Oh my God...you looks so beautiful in that dress that y/n brought...!".jisoo exclaimed which makes Joo hee smile while blushing.

"Ms jisoo...Ms Joo hee's makeup is done...she is ready to go...".a maid who was appointed by y/n for Joo hee, said and jisoo nodded her head.

"So,Joo hee-ah... let's go...?".she asked and Joo hee nodded her head.