chapter-6-no avail...

A/n POV

Y/n was sitting inside her room being frustrated.the blood was flowing but she didn't cared.that was the time,when she heard a knock on the door.but she didn't respond.suddenly,the door open revealing taehyung with a first aid box.she look at him and raised her eyebrows.

"What do you want boy...?".she asked.

"I came here because you are injured... please let me in...".he requested.

"You don't have to do it...the maid will do it....so go away...".she said and look down.

"Like jimin said,you are so careless...".he said and get inside.he bend down on his knee and took her hand carefully and gently.she look at him and was about to say something but he look at her.

"Don't say no...".he said and started to treat her wound while her eyes were fixed on the boy.he was really careful not wandering to hurt her and she was sitting there like an obedient child.

After treating her wound,he wrapped around the bandage on her palm.

"Now,how do you feel...?".he look at her.

"Butterflies inside my stomach...".she said straight forwardly without any hesitation.

Guess what... this mafia girl had no idea what is she feeling...maybe,she is heartless and lonely...

He chuckled at her answer and caressed her head.she feels like her cheeks were heated up.but,it remained the moment when she meet him for the first time.she didn't move on her position as she was on her world.taehyung smile warmly and stood up.

"Mis... I know you are not ok because of the incident...and you know, it's common that siblings were fight each other...but it doesn't mean that they don't like or care eachother....the words which you shout on your brother's face was really hurtful...you should apologise him...".he said and sigh.she scoffed.

"Apologize,my foot...he is nothing but a fucking mafia king who rule the underworld...he forgot his sister and living like a king...so,why do I care of someone who is not care about me huh..? If he is really cared about me then he will apologize first...all the time, I'm the one who is apologising after our argument even he was the one who need to apologise...I won't do that...if he wants to talk to me then he will come... I'm done...a brother...huh...he don't deserve that position at all...".she cursed her brother.the hatred of him was visible in her eyes but it also symbolises that she truly loves him more than anyone.

Taehyung understand that she is stubborn about this matter so,he didn't force her.instead he said.

"Ok...I understand...then, ignore him...if he wants you,he will come...and I'm not against it...you both have mistakes...and it's none of my business about your matter...but,if you change your mind... please talk to him...".he sighed and left.

Y/n scoffed at his words.

"Do I look like an idiot..?". she mumbled and sighed.she look at her palm which was bandaged.a beautiful smile appears on her lips remembering him doing it.

"No changes at all...".she chuckled at her own words.

Jk POV

I was driving the car in high speed not bothering anything around me.I was mad.those words which was spilled by my sister were ringing in my ears.getting more stressed out.I kick the break and the car stopped.I hold the steering wheel tightly.

"SYMPATHETIC HUH??GOD I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL THAT A MAFIA FEEL SYMPATHETIC ON ME..!!

HEAR THIS JEON JUNGKOOK...!! I'M Y/N...JEON Y/N...!!