chapter-26-blackpink house

A/n POV

Now,they reached infront of a pink door which was surrounded in green plants and leave.Everyone came out while joo-hee was confusedly looking at it with lots of questions in her head

Like,why the hell is this forest like area is situated in this street...with a pink door..? What an odd place..?!

Her thoughts were stopped when jisoo open the door for her.

"Joo-hee...come out...".jisoo unnie said with a reassure smile on her face.i nodded and came out the car while she helped me by grabbing my arm gently.

"Jennie,open the door please...".jisoo said and she nodded, opening the door.

Joo-hee's eyes widen when she saw a aesthetic pink house.it wasn't like a mansion but like a modern house.the surrounding was so beautiful.

the surrounding was so beautiful

"Welcome to blackpink house...".the four girls said in unison with their smiles.joohee smile at them

They entered inside the house.joohee was. Looking around the house which looks so aesthetic.the whole area was pink was white coloured.they took her to the hall and made her sit on the couch.jennie bring a glass of water and give it to joo-hee who drank it.

"Ms Lisa...bring the first aid box and treat her wounds...".y/n ordered the girl with bangs who obey her and went away.

"Y/n...thanks for saving me...".joo-hee said and everyone smile at her.

"It's ok joo-hee...I just did my job...".she said and look at jisoo.

"Ms jisoo...take care of her and let her stay with you guys... afterall,we need to make sure about her safety because that mr Han will come back... Also, don't let my brother know about this incident...".y/n said and everyone look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by 'not let mr Jeon know about this incident' ?". jisoo asked and she sighed.

"Because,I don't wanna let my brother meddle in it...for now,this is btw me,joohee and mr Han... Jennie... Protection is in your hands...".with that saying,y/n left from there Soon,Lisa came and treated joo-hee's wounds.

"So, joo-hee... it's really a pleasure to meet you... I'm Kim Jennie...".Jennie said while smiling.

"And I'm lalisa manobal...you can call me lisa... I'm actually from Thailand...".Lisa said while treating her wound.

"And I'm Park chaeyoung also know as rosé... I'm jimin's sister...I hope you already met my brother...".rosé said and joohee nods her head.

"And we are blackpink..!".four of them said in unison

"So,you can take the guest room here...if you need any help,ask us...".jisoo said and she nodded her head.

"Umm...don't let taehyung know about it...he will be worry....". joohee said.

"Don't worry about that...also,do you know that taehyung left from Jeon mansion...".jisoo asked and joohee's eyes widen.

"What!! When did that happen?". joo-hee asked and jisoo told everything to her.

"I understand him...maybe,he doesn't want to live a luxurious life like them nor join in a mafia team which he doesn't even want to join... I know him well...". joohee said and the girls look eachother then to her.

"So,you mean... taehyung just want to live like a normal guy... His innocence is the main reason for this...".jisoo said and joohee nods.

"Ok,joohee...now go and take some rest...consider this is like your home...".Lisa said and she smiled at her.

*Night time*

At Jeon mansion,jungkook came back from his work exhausted and popped on the couch.maid brings a glass of water for him he took it and gulped it in one go.soon,he saw jimin coming towards him with some files.actually,jungkook told him to take some files about his father's work.

"Jungkook...here are the files...".he hand over it to jungkook who took it and started to check it.

"Why are you checking this file... It is completely old and there is no big informations in it...".jimin said and jungkook look at him coldly.

"Am I the boss or you?".he asked, giving death glares to jimin who gulp down his saliva and look away.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and started to check again.soon,a photograph fall from the file.jungkook took it and his eyes widen.jimin look at him confusedly.

"What happened...?".he asked.

"Is this taehyung and his family..?".he asked while showing the photo.jimin's mouth apart when he saw Lil taehyung with his parents on the photo.

"Yes it's him...but how did your father got it..?".he asked.

jungkook look at the file.he saw a newspaper cut on it with a headline 'Car accident near the bridge;- A couple died'.but there was something which tells that this is not an accident but murder and some proofs were also in it.

"Jimin... His parents didn't die on accident... it's a murder...!".he exclaimed and look at jimin who was shocked.

"But who..?".he asked.jungkook started to read it and his eyes fall red round around a name.

" 'mr han' ".he read out the name.

[A/n:- story hits another twist baby 😎 anyways sorry for being late and also this chapter is so short... forgive me...😌]

Wait for chapter-27

(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)