the celdens

The celden world was similar to that of Earth but scaled up several hundred feet. Their planet orbited a dual sun system, bathing the lush lands in a warm amber glow. Lush forests stretched as far as the eye could see, broken up by cascading rivers and towering mountain peaks. Due to the giants' tremendous size, even mundane structures like homes and schools spanned acres of land.

The celdens looked almost identical to humans in proportion and anatomy, apart from their colossal height which ranged from 100 to 250 feet on average. Their skin tones and hair colors varied just as human diversity did. They possessed only two types of teeth - sharp ripping fangs and broad crushing molars, well-suited to their dining habits.

While the celden anatomy overall aligned with humans, there were a few key differences. Their core body temperature ran hotter to support their enormous bulk, ranging from 110°c to 130°c. Their potent gastric acids could dissolve even durable metals like steel in minutes, breaking down prey with ease. This acidic fluid wreaked havoc on their internal temperature, so their bodies possessed a specialized pouch to store the acidic bile when not digesting food. Once this caustic substance began dissolving a meal, their core temperature would skyrocket rapidly.

Among their kind, the females were known as '' celdensss" while the males were just called 'celden.' They stood slightly smaller than the females. Their role in society was more or less same as what you would see on earth

Culturally, celdens viewed humans as lesser beings, akin to livestock. They possessed no qualms about hunting, killing, and consuming humans if the mood struck them. However, not all celdenss relished in cruelty and carnage. There was a range of personalities among their kind just as within humanity.

In recent decades, diplomatic relations had been established between the two races. An exchange program was instituted, sending celdens to live among humans and vice versa to try and bridge understanding between their worlds, but after the first one went south the kinda went with the idea of sending their kind to the human world to have fun as they please and the human government were task to stick with his conditions in other to prevent a war, a war that they know they could come close to winning.

.........................................................

Mia is 16 year old celdeness, she attended Ut Sarth Academy, one of the premier schools in her region. She stood 180 feet tall, moderately tall for a celdensss her age. Her slim build had an athletic grace to it, though she was not as statuesque as some of her more robust classmates. Mia's complexion was a rich umber shade, complemented by long flowing black hair she often wore in a messy braid that draped to her knees. Her eyes were a piercing emerald green behind stylish glasses. While the corrective lenses were now unnecessary, Mia had worn them for so long that they felt like part of her look.

Mia's family lived about a 20 minute walk from the sprawling school grounds. She rose with the amber rays of their planet's twin suns streaming into her spacious bedroom. Today was a momentous day for Mia and all her classmates. Ut Sarth Academy was this year's selection to participate in the inter-realm exchange program. One celden would have the privilege of spending six months living among humans while one unlucky human student would conversely be transferred to the giants' school.

Unlike the humans fear of being selected, The chance to visit the human world was coveted by most celdens. It represented freedom from rules and consequences - a free pass to indulge every whim with the tiny civilization. To be chosen as their school's exchange student was an honor. However, Mia harbored some reservations about being whisked away to an unfamiliar land filled with alien creatures no bigger than her fingertip, but they could be fun to be had right?.