The Idea

Ruvyzvat POV

I take off my ushanka and throw it onto the table I ruffle my hair and try to calm myself down, reminding myself that Sarv can't get hurt if shot.

I sigh and fall onto my bed and look at the ceiling, wondering about what will happen next.

Ugh

It makes my head hurt. I get up. Should I apologize to Sarv? Maybe I was too hard on her... but then again, she was the victim of an attempted murder.

...

Ugh. I turn around and plant my face into the pillow.

This emotion stuff is too complicated.

I hear a knock on the door and I get up. I open the door. Sarv stands outside, still in her nun outfit. I guess she's still used to wearing it.

"I have an idea." She says. I raise my eyebrow. "What if... we went to a different universe? Somewhere where they won't hate us?" I freeze. Sure this world hasn't been the best with me, but it does have a feeling of home.

"Sarv... you're... are you sure?" I look at her.

She seems serious.

"Yes. I'm serious." Her confident gaze falters and she looks down to the ground.

"Will you still have your abilities if we move?" I ask.

"Why?" She asks suspicious

"So you can protect yourself, if we lose each other."she calms down and then tenses up again.

"Hey are you okay?"

"I have something to tell you." She says as I look away. Has she been hiding something?

Sarvente POV

We sit down on the couch. Ruv still won't look at me. I squirm a little at the distance.

I clear my throat. He turns to my direction, but our eyes don't meet.

"Well... you know how I'm a demon... right?" I say. He looks at me with a confused look that says seriously?

"Wait I'm not finished." I say. I squirm a little more. I've been dreading this part for ages since he made the vow.

"Well... you remember the vow you made?"

"Wait how did you...?"

"Well... I'm the one who helped you make that vow." The next part I say in the quietest tone. "So I'm the only demon who can travel universes." He looks at me, confused. It was awkward for several moments before ruv speaks up first.

"Huh. So it was you?" He looks at me. "Well I'm glad you know that I'll never leave you." I look confused. This was his reaction? To find out I was the Lucifer?

I start crying. But I'm not sad. I smile. Ruv looks at me scared and suprised. He quickly hugs me.

And I cry until the night when I rub my eyes and go to my room.

I urge Ruv to go to sleep and when he is in bed, I go to my room.