Preparations

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
        Swearing

Ruvyzvat POV

I go back to my room after finding our future... planet. According to the research, the place is just Earth except the majority actually have abilities.

I'm assuming Sarv is getting the important information to put in our memory.

I feel like I failed her again.
She's doing the work instead of me.

...

But she knows her abilities better than I do. I want to hit myself but that would alarm her if she finds me beat up in the morning.

I can't fall asleep, so I try to find out how to use the... uh... phone. Yeah I think that's what it was called.

How tf do you turn this thing on...

I eventually fall asleep but I keep waking up.

This week has been an extremely shitty one. I hope these horrible things stop soon.

I wake up to find a stack of suitcases beside my bed. I try not to knock over any as I get up. I decide not to wear my ushanka today, and I just grab my coat. That'll do.

I then head to the kitchen where I find Sarv sleeping peacefully. I can't move the chair other wise it would wake her.

I go to her room where I grab a pillow and a blanket and quickly get back to the kitchen where i lift her head and slide the pillow under.

But no matter what I do the blanket keeps on sliding off. I think for a moment before taking off my coat and covering her in it.

Sarvente POV

I wake up. I feel something heavy on me but I don't know what. It's warm and comfy. I want to sleep some more before I check the time.

"IT'S ALREADY 10?!" I hope up and something falls down. Its ruv's coat. Confused, I pick it up. 

I look around and...

I was sleeping on a pillow.

Ruv must've found me asleep.

Then why didn't he wake me up? I storm to his room and open the door to find ruv siting o his bed. He was staring at the luggage I packed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask annoyed.

He looks at me confused.

"What, you wanted me to wake you up? Wouldn't you just be tired?"

"Well... yes but-"

"Then I did the right thing." He says ending the conversation. I stand at the doorway with nothing else to say.

"What are the suitcases for?" He asks pointing at them confused.

"Well, i got you some clothes and backed your other stuff, what's wrong with that?" I ask.

"Oh. It's just because I never had much to pack ever, this is the first time." The room goes silent. I make an O with my mouth before quickly changing the subject.

"Right. I still need to insert the important 'memories' that we need to have. Come on." I lead him to the kitchen where I grab chalk and some candles.

I lay down a wooden board and I start drawing the ritual circle. I add the necessary symbols and I put a candle in the middle.

"Here." I say handing Ruv a candle, and grabbing one myself.

"Ok, so to do this we'll need our foreheads to touch while holding the candle. I'll say the chant and you stay silent." I instruct while lighting the candles.

We get into position while I start to mutter the ritual.

"Tibsf uif jogpsnbujpo xf offe" light engulfs us while a flash of information purges my mind. It ends and the light dims, flickers, then goes out with the candles.

"Ok, we're done." I say trying to muster up. A smile. The attacks on the church have stopped but I've heard from some of the regulars tell me that the attackers were planning something.

Ruv hold my hand tightly and looks at me with a slightly questioning look.

"It will be over soon." He says quietly, or as quietly as he can get. I thank him then walk to my room. Where I lock myself in and I let a single tear shed.