Unexpected Invasion

Midoriya POV

The next day I walk into homeroom and sit down. I chat with Iida and Uraraka before class starts, discussing today's schedule.

The door slams open and we rush to our seats.

Mr Aizawa walks in, looking tired as usual. He sits down before he starts to tell us the usual school news.

A new club started, which seemed to interest a few of my classmates.

I didn't pay attention to the rest he said, which isn't like me but I was a little more worried about the upcoming test, reviewing notes mentally.

That was, until a warning blasted through the speakers.

"Warning! Unknown creatures have breached the school and are also roaming the city. We have already advised all citizens to defend themselves and stay inside. Heroes, suit up!" Principal Nesu's voice calmly says through the speaker.

We get into our hero suits as quickly as we possibly can and we go out to the hallway where one is there to greet us. It looks human except for its bat wings it's triangulated tail and it's horns.

We aren't sure what to do.

We are prohibited to kill other people, but I'm not sure they're human. Aizawa reacts first, he immediately punches it and tries to choke him with his scarf but the monster teleports away behind him, kicking him to the ground.

He laughs.

"Huh, so I have to go against children?" He licks his lips "I wasn't made for this job but souls are souls." He lunges for us. I block him and Iida tries to kick him behind his head, but he's gone again.

He appears behind Iida and grabs him by the neck tossing him aside.

"You're dead." He says looking at us with a devilish look.

We're dead.

Sarvente POV:

Damnit I didn't realize this would happen. How did demons even get here? What if it was my fault? Definitely was.

But I can't argue with myself forever. I need to get the items. I toss everything out of the suitcase and I crab the chalk and the candles. I draw out the circle but we need one more item.

I rummage the suitcase, only to be horrified when I don't find anything. I'll have to summon it.

It takes a minute or two but eventually it materializes in my hand I prepare the circle and chant the spell. A glowing pink light engulfs the room, and then silence.

I rush to my window to see if they were gone, they were. But I knew they'd be back. I had to do something for the long term.