New Plans

Midoriya POV

Just as the creature is about to do... anything, I bright pink circle with odd symbols appears on the floor.

I hear the creature muttering curses and snapping his fingers then he said a name that started with an L before the circle engulfs him and the entire hallway in a glowing pink and then disappears along with the thing.

We stare at where the creature should've been, in shock.

I hear some of them whispering. I catch bits and pieces of their whispering.

"He said..."

"What's a Lucifer..."

"THE HELL?!" Bakugo looks like he's about to explode, which is normal. "That bastard just RAN?!" He growled. Kirishima went to calm him down, giving us a thumbs up. And signaling us to leave.

We get out of there as quickly as possible carrying Iida to the Nurses office.

As we wait for him to get healed, we chat.

"What did the guy say?" I ask them.

"Oh, I couldn't understand any of it. He was obviously swearing, then he said something about a... what's it called... Lucifer?" Mina questioned .

The others nodded in agreement. I turned to my left and noticed Yaoyorozu, who was thinking hard, I could  almost see gears in her head turning.

"A as Maybe..." she mumbled suddenly, making half the class jump. "Well, I read somewhere in a book about the devil ruler who is called Lucifer..."

We stare at her in shock.

"Does that mean that thing was a demon?" I ask her.

"Maybe." She said. "It looked like the stereotypical ones so I'm assuming so."

Sarvente POV

I carefully knock on the principal's door, and then wait for someone to answer.

The door opens.

I look around to see no one when somewhere from my feet I hear someone clear their throat. I look down to see a little mouse.

I'm not that surprised, on the street the other day I saw a walking shark.

"Hello." I say plastering on a smile.

"Greetings!" Said the little mouse cheerfully. "And how may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm sure you've heard about the attack yesterday." I say

"Yes, indeed I've had." He says giving me a look that says 'go on, I'm interested'

"Well, i know how to get rid of them. Temporarily of course, about a month before the same one comes back, and I feel my talents would be most profited of here."

"That sounds interesting." He says. "I will discuss with the other faculty about your proposition and I will get back to you, as this was quite the unexpected arrival." He says smiling. I nod, give him my number so that he could call me about it, and then I left.