Down In Hell

Sarvente POV

It's been about two weeks that I've been working at UA and the students are really nice.

Even though I miss a lot from my previous home, it is quite interesting to do something different. I hope that I will have enough time to build a new church, but for now my priority is the school (and Ruv of course!)

I get distracted and I take a wrong turn.

I end up in a part of the school that I don't remember or recognize.

I immediately identify this as a cursed spell, the spell of wandering. Did a demon do this before leaving?

I start scanning my surroundings. This is a weak one, and I could break out, but I wanted to see where this would go.

I close my eyes to let the time pass and I open them when the swirling of of my surroundings stop and I'm on hard ground.

I recognize this place.

It's the Liminal Halls in the palace.

I'm... home?

I immediately walk to the throne room... good no one has taken my spot. I would kill them if they did.

Despite becoming a nun, I still cared a little bit... just a little about my seat of power in Hell.

I walk to where my room was. Same as always. I made sure the palace was on lock down before I hear a voice behind me.

"So, you're back." I turn around to see a man's face that I can't quite recognize but he is familiar.

"Who are you?" I ask calmly. Yelling would be barbaric.

"You know, I'm deeply hurt you can't even remember your own brother." He says.

Damnit how couldn't I have known! That's why he looked so much like me, and also why he was familiar!

He summons a little fire and plays with it, the flames dancing across his fingers, reflecting in his eyes.

He looked just like a male counter part of me. He had the same pattern on his skin, the same hair, and hair color even, but his smile always had a hint of mischief in it.

If we stood next to each other they wouldn't think that he was a million years older than me. Literally.

"Why in the name of Hell are you here?" I ask rubbing my temples slightly. I needed to get back to the school soon or they would notice.

He shrugs, closing his fist and letting the flames die out. "I wanted you to come back. It's why I used the spell of wandering to bring you here." I raise an eyebrow. He must be lying.

"Well, I need to go now so I'll come back later." I say as I open up a portal back to UA.

"Not so fast." He unfurls his wings and suddenly appears in front of the portal. "You're staying here. We need to talk about your boyfriend."

"My WHAT?!" I look at him confused, blushing. "I don't have one." I mutter while looking to my right.

"Then who is that man who is always with you." He says this in a demanding tone, it didn't seem like a question, more of a command.

"Well he's my friend, Ruv. He's a runaway criminal, so he has no where else to go. We made a vow to always be there for each other, other wise he dies." I say, choosing my words carefully.

"Hmm. I'll keep an eye on you." He says before he vanishes. I sigh before I step through the portal again.

Glad that hell moves faster than earth so that nothing had changed since I left.

Hi! I already know you guys are probably angry at the false information in this chapter, but hear me out, I'm doing this to make my story well... mine! So some aspects of it will be different, and please be nice to me, I just started writing, and I find it really hard to find time in my packed schedule!!