At Night

Secondary Plot for now...

Ruvyzvat POV:

I hear the click of the front door opening.

I get up to see who it is.

"Hi Sarv." I say. "You look really tired, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I just had a few things happen to me today, and not pleasant ones at that." She says
"We'll talk over dinner."

She puts down her bag and walks towards the kitchen. She throws on an apron and disappears from sight.

I blush a little.

I wouldn't let anyone touch her.

I sense someone behind me. I quickly pull out my sicle and hold it up the person's throat.

I take a second to pause and look at the person. He looks a little like Sarv, except it's a man.

"Who are you." I growl

"Woah, calm down, I'm just Little Sarvente's brother, no need to be agressive." I put away my sicle and call for Sarv to come meet the visitor.

"Oh my. You again? Brother, why are you here?" She says clearly exasperated.

"Did you miss me?"

"Absolutely not" she says rolling her eyes.

"Well i just wanted to meet the guy, and he's a good choice. I'll be gone now." Sarv sighs put tries to smile and waves him goodbye as he disappears in a flash of black smoke.

"You already saw him today." I say

"Well, no beating around the bush then. Yes I did meet him today." She explains to me what happened.

"Yeah, so that's that. Oh, and dinner's ready."

We sit down and we chat while we eat. Mostly Sarv did the chatting. I just nodded my head and shrugged once or twice.

I wish she was home all the time like how it used to be.