First Day

Sarvente POV:

I wake up earlier than usual. I explained what I decided to do to Ruv. He was very resistant to my idea, before eventually letting me after endless begging.

I finish eating breakfast and leave some out for Ruv when he eventually wakes up. I leaves sticky note for him and I change into something.

There wasn't a dress code so I decided to wear a hand knit sweater made by one of the regulars from the church.

I but that on as well as a pair of leggings. I brush my hair, making sure my horns weren't visible before heading off to the academy.

When I arrive there, Principal Nezu is waiting for me.

"Greetings!" He says.

"Hello!" I reply "Which class will I be teaching first?" I ask

"You will be teaching class 1A under the supervision of Aizawa. He presents to me a middle aged looking person with long black hair.

I nod and shake his hand before principal Nezu takes me to the classroom where I will be teaching.

Aizawa walks into the class first.

"Class listen up." The entire class falls silent and stare at me.

"Today, instead of Math, you will meet ms..." he looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Oh, just call me Sarvente, that's good enough." I say smiling. He sighs.

"You will have Sarvente. She will be teaching you how to defend yourself against the creatures that you met yesterday, as they only left, none of them died on the contrary to many citizens, and we're sure they will return." He says before walking out the door and leaving the class to me.

Principal Nezu explained the general structure of class so I kind of understand what to do.

"Ok." I say cheerfully "we will be taking attendance first!"

2 minutes later...

"And finally, Yaoyorozu!"

"Here!"

"Ok!" I say putting down the attendance sheet. "Everyone is here! Now, before we start today's lesson, I will formally introduce myself; My name is Sarvente, so that is what you will call me, no formalities or anything with me! So, any questions you have, any of the, I will try to answer!" I say sitting down.

About all the class raise their hand.

"Oh my, how about we start with you, Midoriya." I say.

"Yes Miss. Well, this may be a bit rude but... what is your quirk?" He says carefully while looking at his table. I nod, remembering about learning this a few days ago.

"Of course, my quirk is Called circle, if I get the correct items and. Draw the symbols I need into a magic circle, I can do practically anything, but it does take a bit of time, and on large scale can use up all my energy." I say.

A few gasps ring from the class. I nod and smile. I look around to realise no one has their hand up anymore. Was that all they wanted to ask me? Oh well.

"Ok, if that's it, I will teach you a spell that everyone can use which can teleport things to you, and away." Most of the class lean forward except for one of them with pointy hair who still had his feet on the table.

I don't mind as long as he was listening.

"Now remember, there are only certain spells everyone can learn. Others can only be performed by me, so in the printed textbook I have here, it is only about 10 spells you can learn. The rest is exercises you can do to increase the effectiveness of the spell." I say getting up and walking from desk to desk passing out the documents.

I finish handing them out and head back to my desk.

"Alright! So I prepared a kit for everyone on basic spells, but I will only be handing them out at the end. Why? Because you might start playing with them and that's not what I want. Some spells that you could write while playing with it could drain your life energy, and others can be deadly." I say looking at them dead in the eye "So you must be careful with the material I give you."

"Tch." I turn to the person who said it. It was bakugo.

"I'm sorry, did you have something you wanted to say?" I ask

"Yeah right, like I'm going to kill myself with some stupid circle." I look at home emotionless I draw one of my circles in the air which binds him in stole made of light which I send to the corner.

"If you try to do anything, you will get detention." I say.

"Wait, ma'am isn't that a little harsh? He's always like this it's just his personality!" Says Kirishim standing up from his desk.

I smile at him.

"It's because these spells can be truly dangerous and I can't have any dead students on my hands. Some can kill you in the most painful ways, and you wouldn't even realize what you did before your head is no longer with the other parts of your body." I say.

I continue to teach class with a Bakugo trying and failing to escape his restraints.

When class ends I command the rope to come back to my hand and it dematerializes.

"Class dismissed. Come line up for your kits and start practicing the one from todays class, friendly reminder that was spell 1 page 2." I say as the class files for the door and I hand them their boxes of material.

Midoriya POV:

"Class with miss Sarvente was interesting, wasn't it?" I tell Ochako and Iida on the way to lunch.

"It sure was!" Replies Ochako enthusiastically.

"Oh, I can't wait to try the attraction spell!" I say imagining myself making tables float in the air.

"Yes. But we may have to start with something small. Like a pencil." Replied Iida.

"Mhm!" Agreed Ochako who was nodding her head. "Not to mention how funny it was when she tied up Bakugo into a corner! He was fuming!" She giggled.

"I wonder if we'll learn to do that." I say.

"Maybe. She is on trial for a month, that's what Aizawa said, so she may not be here for a long time." Reminded Iida.

"Oh, I certainly hope not. Her class I much more interesting than Math!"

Sorry, this was a long chapter! I was going to make it longer until I realized how many words there already were!