Plan Initiation

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Swearing

Ruvyzvat POV

These past two days have been filled with a lot of crying. I don't think I like that.

It's late but I can't sleep, even though Sarv urged me to do so. I get up and quietly go over to Sarv's room.

The lights are on.

I knock on the door lightly.

I hear light footsteps in my direction and a turn of the knob Sarv pops her head out of the door.

Her sleepy face looked up at me.

"Hi..." she mumbles.

"You're still awake." I remark "Why."

"Heh. No beating around the bush I guess." She yawns. Fuck she's cute. "Well, I was researching Universes to move to."

"We can do that in the morning. Go to sleep." I say in what I hope is a stern tone.

"But I almost found it. A universe we could go to. Please. Just... 10 more minutes..." she yawns again and she collapses into her chair. I rush to her side and carry her to the bed.

"Go to sleep. We'll finish research in the morning." I tuck her into bed and watch her fall asleep before going to my room and falling asleep.

Sarvente POV

I wake up on the ground. Typical. I get up and go to the bathroom to refresh my face with cold water.

I go to the the kitchen where ruv already is, making coffee. He is t wearing his usual jacket and hat.

"You should wear your hat less." I mutter sleepily.

"I could say the same for you he says turning around to look at me. "Want some coffee? You seem tired."

"Yes please" I says as he turns back to the coffee. After a quiet breakfast, I invite ruv to my room to finish my research.

I reminisce over this universe.

The church regulars.

What am I supposed to do about the regulars? That was just another thing to worry about later.

I explain to Ruv that now we're connected, he can access my abilities. I teach him how to 'browse universes' as I called it.

Ruv learned quickly and before we knew it we were suggesting places and then promptly shooting it down.

And then we found it.

"Hey. Universe IM1A. Check it out." I say he stops to look with me.

"This one will do." He says.

"Ok, I'll go prepare for it."