Unpleasant Surprise

I'll keep an eye on her...

Sarvente POV:

I was a little pissed that Apollyon had to bother me in the middle of the day, but decide to wave it off as a mildly annoying one time thing.

I arrive at UA the exact same time as yesterday and head off to my first class.

Today it's class 1A.

I open the door to find all of the students rushing to their seats.

"Good Morning class!" I say putting down my teaching material onto the table.

I get an unenthusiastic Good morning and we start the class.

"Ok, since I know you guys don't like to sit around and listen we'll do a practical class today. Get ready and meet me at the field!"

I open up the cases containing their superhero suits and then I head out to the training grounds and wait.

They slowly trickle into the field with their suits on.

"Ok. So today I will be teaching you to teleport. It will take a lot of your energy so once you're done I will let you rest. Open up your pages to number... 20!"

I fly their respective textbooks towards them, and wait for them to get to the right page before I start showing them how to wave their hand around how to flick, so on and so forth.

Eventually they get the basics of it and we decide to do a simple teleportation. Just to the end of the field.

"Remember, you have to picture the area in your mind, it doesn't matter if it's only a fuzzy general look you will still be able to get there." I say as i demonstrate the trick and come back.

One by one they slowly make it.

Well.

Most of them.

Midoriya POV

"Hey, why can't I do it?" I look at the teacher a little scared at what this might mean.

She gives me a long hard look before she gives me a smile.

"Don't worry. It's just your quirk. It's constantly using your energy wether you want it or not. So I won't remove any points from this at all, it's ok."

I'm a little disappointed but I get to the other side as fast as I can.

I watch as everyone does a delicate circle a flick and then they appear right next to me.

Until Bakugo that is. His circle was more jagged and his flick was more of an aggressive jab.

The ground starts to rumble and I'm blinded by the lights that come from the cracks that were starting to form in the ground.

I look at the teacher who just seems mildly annoyed as a the figure of a man appears in the light when suddenly darkness zips out around him sucking all the light out of the field.

We are completely blinded.

I hear some whispering near me. I also hear Ururaka calling my name.

"Ururaka! I'm gonna see if Jiro can hear what's going on over there."

"Ok!"

I try to locate Jiro but I can't even see my own hands.

"Wait i can hear them." I hear Jiro say.

"What is going on?"

"They're having a conversation but teacher seems more annoyed then angry."

"Should we head over?"

And just as quickly as the darkness came it all swirled to the middle and disappeared.

I look at the teacher who is pacing around in circles.

What just happened?