D-Day : part 1

Serim

I can barely breathe, "Mom ... Dad..." I screamed at the top of my lungs seeing the horrendous scene in front of me. I couldn't decipher anything .. my lips trembling with fear.I could see the gaunt, sympathetic face of my mom staring at me, blood oozing from her lips whereas my dad's face had a pale grin, his lifeless eyes staring at mine. I jerked a little forward to feel them and then all of a sudden everything vanishes into the abyss and all I could see is a pool of blood in front of me.....

"NNNOOOOOOO", I staggered and snapped back into reality."Saerim, are you alright ?", Minhee asked crouching beside me.She held me tightly and asked, "Is it the same dream ?". I gave a slight nod. "It's alright, You are here with me now," she said with an uneasy soft voice.I was drenched in sweat, Minhee slowly swabbed my forehead with a damped towel. "Go back to sleep now .. Tomorrow is the moment that you longed for, it's a big day " she chuckled.I grinned through my eyes.

"Yes, Tomorrow is the day", I thought to myself...

TIME SKIP : THE NEXT DAY

Minhee

Saerim looked refined in her embroidered black fishtail attire, which I had personally handpicked for her. I always see her in suits, but this time I asked her to look feminine. I knew she would instantly deny it, but I was quite witty to compel her to make a bet. The person who can finish braiding their hair prevails, was the only condition.I knew that was her only flaw since she has longer hair than mine. She aced in everything: music, dance, sports, medicine, and so on. This was the only way I could win.

Well, I eventually won, as you can see.

Saerim

I looked at her ghastly. "Are you happy now? ", I asked.
"It's suffocating",

Minhee walked towards me with a grin.
"Well, I would recommend that you leave your hair open, but you never listen; are you that obsessed with ponies?" She asked with an annoyed look.
"Yes!" I shrugged.

Minhee

Well, to be honest, she looks bold with ponytails. It shows her sculpted face. She looks like a diva even with a bit of makeup.

Saerim

"Stop gazing at me," I waved at her, "I know what you're thinking."

As I took a final look of me in the mirror ,I heard a knock. "Come in ", I said with a demanding voice.

Grandpa's personal secretary Mr. Kim walked in. "Are you ready for the press conference, Ms.Kim Saerim ?" "Yes uncle", I gestured.

"Let me show you the way, Ms. Kim," Minhee said with a little proud smile on her face.