𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Hyunjin's pov:-

As I leaned down, I felt a flutter in my stomach, nervous excitement mixed with longing. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers, savouring the softness and warmth of her mouth. It was the first day of our second year at university, and I had missed my girlfriend so much. We stood by my locker, lost in the moment, our bodies pressed close as we shared our affection. The world around us faded away, and all that mattered was this sweet embrace.

She looked so beautiful, with her swollen red plump lips, her red cheeks because of blushing too much and her messy hair.

As I was admiring how breathtaking and gorgeous she looked, a sudden outburst of shouting came from one of the corners in the empty hallway. For a moment, we got startled since classes have already started, yet the hallway was silent.

Following the sound of shouting, we found three boys surrounding a boy who seemed to be younger than them. I couldn't see his face but I knew they were bullying this boy.

The boy with the brunette hair looked down at the younger one, sizing him up with a smirk on his face. "You think you can mess with us, shorty?" he said, before punching the other boy in the stomach, the younger one grunted in pain.

The younger held his stomach in pain.
It was dark in the corner but i could see the smile on his face.
Wait? Smile? What? I was confused.

"And who do you think you're dickhead?" The younger said with his deep voice.

The boy looked like he was made of glass - small, breakable and seemingly delicate. Yet, his voice was like thunder, strong and powerful. As I heard his words echo in the air, I felt like I had heard them before. This gave me a sense of deja vu, a sense of familiarity from something I couldn't quite place. I wondered, had I met this boy before?

"Oh, so now you're brave enough to insult him, when you're surrounded by us?" The blonde boy said loudly. He had grabbed the younger boy's hair, forcing him to look into his eyes. The younger one didn't seem afraid, and instead gave a mocking grin. It was clear that he didn't care that the other boys were there.

The younger started giggling which made everyone confused including me.
"I figured it out that you dogs are just going to bark because you're too coward to bite huh?" The younger said while he spat at the blonde guy's face.
And in return the brunette boy started punching the younger continuously.

My girlfriend turned towards me with a worried look on her face and whispered, "Aren't you going to do anything?" I looked back and nodded, signaling my intention to help the younger boy in need.

When  I looked toward the young boy, I wondered how to save him during the bullying. But before I could act, he dealt the brunette a swift kick between the legs and began running away. The bullies were left in shock as the boy managed to escape, leaving everyone stunned.

the brunette yelled "fuck- you- piece of shit" as the young boy ran away. Before the bullies could do anything else, he was gone.

"That was weird" i said.
My girlfriend agreed. We were already late so we finally decided to part our ways and go to our class.

Walking to class, I couldn't get the young boy off my mind. He felt familiar, as if I had met him before. I could have easily fought off the three bullies if I wanted, but I was so deep in thought about the boy's expressions that I almost felt like I was in a daze. The familiarity the boy evoked in me was unsettling, leaving me wondering whether I had actually met him before, or if I was just imagining things.

I couldn't help but notice how the younger boy's facial expressions changed after each and every punch he received. It wasn't the look of pain or fear, but rather a twisted expression of pleasure. This confused me, as it was not at all a normal reaction to being attacked by three bullies. Anyone who didn't understand the meaning behind the younger's laughs would likely call him a psycho, but something felt different to me.

I recognized the expressions on the younger boy's face, and I found them strikingly beautiful. Even when his face was hidden in the darkness, I could still make out the faint traces of a smile. It was the smile of someone who felt pleasure even when pain was inflicted upon them. The thought of him smiling even as he was attacked caused emotions to rise in me, though I knew this was wrong. I knew I couldn't go any further, but then again, why was it so attractive?

I mentally slapped my face and entered the class.

I was 15 minutes late. Our professor sighed and let me in. Everyone was already used to me coming late so hey it wasn't a big deal anymore.

I sat on the last bench in the corner and took out my books starting to make notes. Yes I do make notes.

A boy entered the classroom and bowed down to our professor to apologise. It might be one of our classmate i ignored and focused on my notes.

"I'm extremely sorry professor, i got lost in the hallway and there was noone outside to whom I could ask about the class" the boy said.

"It's your first day Mr Lee so i will let this slip but from now onwards make sure to come on time. Come introduce yourself to the class." Our professor said

Wait isn't this the voice i heard in the hallway just few minutes ago? I thought and when I finally looked up at the boy-
"F-e-lix?"

"Hi class I'm Lee Felix, your new classmate i just came back from Australia after living there for few years. I hope we all will get along".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope y'all are doing good <3
Let me know about your opinions on this chapter. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Thank you for reading
Have a nice day lovelies.