𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Felix's pov:

"By the way Jinnie," Changbin suddenly spoke up, looking slightly flustered after realizing that Hyunjin had witnessed our flirty interaction, "Sera is searching for you."

"Well then, I shall take my leave," he says as he gets out of the restroom in a hurry.
I don't know who Sera was but she seems like an important person because of the way he got out after hearing her name.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Changbin's voice snapped me back to reality. "Lix, I was thinking, maybe I could take you out for dinner tonight?" he asks with a gentle smile. I was taken aback by his sudden proposal and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Me? Really?" I ask, my voice almost a whisper.

Changbin nods, his smile growing wider. "Yes, you. Just you and me for dinner tonight," he repeats.

I take a moment to gather myself before replying, "Sure," I say, my eyes still fixed on the ground.

Suddenly, Changbin lifts my chin, forcing me to look up at him. His eyes twinkle with amusement as he chuckles, "You're adorable."
"I'll text you the details in the evening," he says as he goes out.

Throughout my school years, I've always been the popular kid. But it's not because I wanted to be. My parents owned "The Lee Visions," one of the most prestigious interior design companies in Seoul. This meant that I spent my childhood in the public eye, attending exclusive events and rubbing shoulders with the city's elite.

As a result of my parents's success, I was used to receiving compliments about my looks. People would often call me hot or beautiful, but I knew that not all of these comments were sincere

But when he called me adorable, it caught me off guard. His words felt genuine and heartfelt, and I couldn't help but feel my cheeks flush with a warm glow. It was a moment that I will always remember.

As I made my way to my class, my mind was consumed with countless thoughts. All I had ever wanted was a peaceful year at University, free from the confusion of my past. After all that I had already gone through, I had hoped to finally enjoy a year of good memories with my best friend. However, it seemed that the universe had other plans in store for me.

Despite everything that Hyunjin had done to me, I still couldn't entirely hate him. I was unsure what he wanted from me now, but I felt trapped in a never-ending cycle of defeat whenever I was around him. It was as though I was stuck in a loop of losing, unable to break free.

The constant battle within myself had left me exhausted. I repeatedly told myself that I hated him, yet he always managed to find his way into the pages of my journal. His actions towards me were unforgivable, or so I thought. However, as fate would have it, my heart seemed to ignore all the reasons why I should hate him.
In an instant, everything I thought I had moved on from turned to dust as soon as I laid eyes on him once again.

After making it to my classroom, I was disappointed to find that the professor was still missing. As I looked around the room, I felt my eyelids droop and realized that I was fighting a losing battle to stay awake. I decided to give in and let myself drift off into a light sleep.
I knew that if I stayed awake, I would only continue to have someone in my thoughts.

The professor arrived and I was able to complete my two lectures which were focused on introductions and outlining what we will be doing throughout the year.

Unfortunately, our last lecturer was unable to attend, which left me with a lot of free time. I couldn't go back home since Han was going to give me a ride.

I decided to use my free time to explore the university and visit the terrace, which had always been my safe place during my school days in Australia. After packing my things, I said goodbye to my new friends in class and headed outside. The university was huge, and I wasn't a big fan of stairs, but I had no choice but to walk.